Page 264 of 284 FirstFirst ... 164214254259260261262263264265266267268269274 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks

Default Introduction

Hey guys im new here and I want to download wii games on my computer which is a mac.(I know windows is where you usually download it) I just need to know that will it work fine compared to working on a pc?

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Lewis View Post
    Hey everybody, I'm new here, just getting back into emulation after a long hiatus, really like what you've done with the place! Jdownloader is pretty impressive to me - grabbed the links from my clipboard :O no fuss no muss! I was a big SNES, GBC/GBA gamer back in the day and also NullDC I think, (the one for the dreamcast) for some good ol' Capcom vs SNK 2 until my fingers were blistered and bloody! Now I'm back I'm mostly playing Mariokart Double Dash on Dolphin and looking to try out MarioKart Wii because my gf is WAYYY too good at Double Dash and I'm tired of getting my ass handed to me :'(.

Any way, thanks for all the great work put into the site and hope to chat soon!

ML
    That's obviously a lie. Women don't even know the offside rule!!!!

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    That's obviously a lie. Women don't even know the offside rule!!!!
    Ovrebo doesn't know it either. Neither he knows when to award a penalty . Thus Obrevo best woman

Thanks

Hi all great forum lots to interest me.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello there!

I am Spooniest, the Spooniest Bard. I make music as a profession, and someday I might even start getting paid to do it. Wouldn't that be nice?

I also am a huge video game nerd, and have been since the age of 5 when I first played Super Mario Brothers.

I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, and Final Fantasy. Nice to make your acquaintance, EP Forums!
    Officially sick of your sense of humor forever, fuck off

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hi Sponiest, it took you 6 years to introduce yourself?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Hi Sponiest, it took you 6 years to introduce yourself?
    That's what we call "Painfully Shy." Heh!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spooniest View Post
    That's what we call "Painfully Shy." Heh!

Well its good to have ya!
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    Wait, so the PSX emulation core for RetroArch is superior to epsxe and psxfin?

Please tell me more!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spooniest View Post
    Wait, so the PSX emulation core for RetroArch is superior to epsxe and psxfin?

Please tell me more!
    It sure is, il talk to ya via PM.

Thanks

Default Hello

Hello

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm relatively new here. I'm presently looking into more seriously helping with the Emuparadise Beautification Project (got sucked into it through the contest, but I've decided I want to do this as a personal thing so to keep from stepping on the toes of folks wanting the prize I'm going to focus on Wonderswan Color for the time being). Is there a forum thread for discussing the Beautification Project? The WSC section is all in Japanese so I need someone who can read the stuff to work on descriptions.
    Current EP goals:
    1. Adding screenshots and generating useful descriptions for the Wonderswan Color section (GDocs Spreadsheet)
    2. Adding BizHawk to the recommended emulators section of as many games as it handles.

Also: my video game death montages!

Thanks

My first day as a member. I've been here many times over the years... Just never registered :p

Thanks

Hello there!

I am felina.
    I am a game nerd.
    I have been interested in this forum.

Thanks

Hi, I'm an English person who loves (and wants to be) Cammy White from Street Fighter. She's everything to my life even though she's a fictional character, for some reason, it seems "all my love are belong to Cammy". That's the main thing you need to know about me, which you can infer from my username.

I also run a gaming portal (which is linked in my signature) and also offer free hosting, the former since 2014 and the latter since 2016, so have some presence on the Internet other than a somewhat known YouTube channel and being on some forums.

Favourite other things include Only Fools and Horses, crisps, cosplay and The Terminator (not the newer ones though). I'd probably want to have a proper job in web hosting or at least web design. Probably, while wearing Cammy's hat and gloves, in the process with a bag of crisps in one hand and the other on a keyboard. That sentence sums me up, lol.

------
    I think I may have had an account here before, but don't wish to remember it or have anyone know who I am from before. I was mostly disliked.
    Also, for some reason, your site has a weird header glitch in Safari (overlaying text over the top bar links) and it's annoying, and most of the themes are meh, but I'll be glad to be in this community again.
    Cammy,

Owner of 101Gamers.com