Page 273 of 284 FirstFirst ... 173223263268269270271272273274275276277278283 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks

Default New User - Greetings

Hello All,

I just signed up hoping to learn a lot from you!

Thanks

I'm back, bitches! (used to be Rizer912)
    "So you take a guy who's committed a crime. Now you put him on a registry that may keep him from getting a job, or making friends, generally just totally isolating him for the rest of his life and giving him lots of free time. Do you think that makes him less likely to commit another crime?"

Thanks

Hello all. Just joined up. Just got into emulators and roms, isos, etc. and am looking forward to learning somethings from you all. I'll contribute when I can, but being a noob here that may not be much. lol!

Thanks

Smile Should have posted here a while ago...

I just realized that I haven't posted here, so, hello everyone.

Video games are pretty much the only thing keeping me sane at the moment. Between ISIS and Donald Trump, I feel like the world is just on a continuous downward spiral right now. I know I shouldn't be getting all political right now, but I'm going to say that I absolutely despise what's become of the modern American Left. The Democrats lost the election to Trump because they chose to alienate one of their biggest and strongest voting blocks: Blue-Collar Workers. If the Dems don't go back to being the Party of the Workers, they're going to continue losing, not just the Presidency, but in the House and Senate as well as at the State and Local levels.

As far as what games I like, I'm the type that enjoys shooters and racing games. The only role-playing games I've really gotten into are the X-Men Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Mass Effect games, and Fallout 3. I'm not the type for hardcore "true-to-life" racing simulators like Gran Turismo, much preferring a more "semi-arcade" style like Colin McRae DiRT 2. I also absolutely despise street racing, much preferring to race exotic European supercars on scenic open roads, like Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 from back in the day.

As far as shooters are concerned, I'm not much a fan of either Halo or Call of Duty. However, I have been known to enjoy some scrolling shoot-em-ups, the ones more in the style of Tyrian or Jets'N'Guns where you can expect your ship to be able to take a few hits without falling apart at the slightest scratch.

I'm also a fan of aerial combat, though I'll admit that I'm not really the Ace Combat type; I much prefer older WWII style dogfights with .50cal machine guns instead of heat-seeking missiles.

I only recently got an account here. However, I had gotten into using PPSSPP some months ago, mainly to play the 2004 Ridge Racer game. I used EmuParadise to get the Ridge Racer .ISO, and recently got my hands on a few more .ISOs from here; specifically, Burnout Legends and Dominator, as well as Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception and X2: Joint Assault, as well as Hot Wheels: Ultimate Racing. I'm still looking for a good scrolling shooter for PPSSPP, but I'm not interested in those "bullet hell" one scratch and you're dead types.
    Last edited by openroadracer; 8th-January-2017 at 18:51.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi all, very old EP member here.

But lost account details over the years lol.
    Just popped in for a quick hello
    That Dragon Tear is mines bitch!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

Welcome back Ryu

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks Man

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

Tell me about it.

Welcome back!

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

Thanks

Default New Here

I am glad to be a part of emuparadise

Thanks

Hello, I am rpggal 33.
    Nice to meet you all.

Thanks

Hi, I'm a software developer and I like games (obviously).

I registered here because I found my good old DS-lite in a drawer, and bought a brand new 2DS to play new games.
    I'm interested in all the open-source projects that could be useful to all of you, and see if I can contribute and/or create new ones.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Recently built myself a RetroPie and got back into retro gaming. Currently playing Silent Hill as i've never played any of the series. I have also used this site for years but never joined the forum so long overdue i have decided to join up!.

Thanks

edit: sorry for double posting i didnt even know it posted my reply twice
    Last edited by Mina; 30th-January-2017 at 05:29. Reason: accidentally double posted the same message

Thanks

hi, literally just joined a few minutes ago, i dont know how active ill actually be, but im a forum junkie so maybe ill stay longer than intended
    [s]tbh i really just wanted to make an account so i could comment on games i had downloaded and all that jazz, but whats the extra bonus of trying to talk on the forums?[/s]

im an extremely casual player i guess, i dont really get deep into games, but ive been trying to get out of that comfort zone and getting more involved, i somehow started with pokemon moon, so maybe being on here will push me more? who knows, only the future