Thread: Which n64 emu runs Gauntlet Legends?

JadeSaber Guest

Default Which n64 emu runs Gauntlet Legends?

Hey guys!

I hate to ask because I probably already know the answer, but I do appreciate anything you guys can suggest. I think someone else is looking for the answer too, so all suggestions are welcome.
    My request is for something that has a chance at running on a slower computer. Is there a plugin that I can get for UHLE or Corn that will help? Am I doomed to digging in the used game bins at EB again?
    Thanks again so much!

vagrantcharly Guest

Default maybe this can help?

Go to:

www.smiff.clara.net/emulators/pj64/help.htm

Download the PJGAmeFAQ...

This file can tell you a trick (a very coplex one) to run Gauntlet Legends on PJ64...

I haven't tried it, but it SHOULD work (Expert users wrote this FAQ, so...)

Hope this helps, cause up until now, PJ64 has been the only n64 emu i've frequently used and it works great with a lot of games.

Salutations!

Thanks

Default mm

the game can run on Prj64 but u need a good video card..and good processor too because the game uses expansion pack and is very weight...
    [ AzarieL ]