Page 2 of 241 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hangout: Panda doesn't T$#@^! *Mikey dies a slow painful death*

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    I am Australian.

What is this snow you speak of?
    I am Irish, what is this good weather you hint at?

Thanks
    EP Points

I am Canadian. What is this snow you speak of?

Thanks

Remember when the mail used to come at noon?
    Ah yes, the good ol' days.

-= PSN Name is StellarSublime =-

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post

You know the worse? Here the mailman doesn't really ring or knock, it's a joke seriously. I have two dogs which bark at any sound close to the door they hear and they never bark, yet sometimes I have a sticker on the entrance door saying I have a package. Then on that paper they write "Your package will be available after; 5pm". Successfully giving me only 45 minutes before the closure of the postal office to pick it up, as if I only had that to do, pick the fucking mail.

Thanks

Yeah for real, the fed ex/ups here just puts down the package, rings the doorbell and then sprint to their truck. They used to meet you and hand it to you.

I always wonder if it's a fucking bomb they drop off the way I see them take off sometimes. Can't spend one minute of their time to be nice!

Thanks

My hate list is growing.

1) Microsoft
    2) CAG
    3) Writers who go on strike
    4) Ignorant delivery and mail people

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah for real, the fed ex/ups here just puts down the package, rings the doorbell and then sprint to their truck. They used to meet you and hand it to you.

I always wonder if it's a fucking bomb they drop off the way I see them take off sometimes. Can't spend one minute of their time to be nice!
    Ah, on the other hand people from FedEx and UPS always deliver the package one way or another. Most of the time i'm able to catch them and sign the shit. Postal office mailmans are the sprinters here.
    DHL are the fucking tards. Seriously, they don't know where my house is. AMD micro devices uses DHL for warranties, and being the geek that I am I always send CPU's back for warranty.
    It's like my house doesn't exist for them. They'll call me over and over to ask me if my address is correct, everytime it's correct. The first time I sent something to them they sent it back to some freaking bogus address, like 108992, 108992 street, Appartement 104. The fuck is that? XD

Thanks

I used to get the mail at 11:30. Now it comes at fucking 3pm. Anything not USPS comes out here at around 5 or 6pm and the UPS guy that usually works the route out here literally just walks into the house if the door is unlocked. Apparently he is related to my sister in-law so he thinks we are buds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Exactly, glad you all agree with me. It used to be nice to wake up with the mail, not having to wait until the sun goes down.
    It's ridiculous.

Service everywhere is just shit anymore. Yet we all pay more for it in the long run. What the fuck?
    Oh yeah, government. @_o

Thanks

Exactly, glad you all agree with me. It used to be nice to wake up with the mail, not having to wait until the sun goes down.
    It's ridiculous.

Service everywhere is just shit anymore. Yet we all pay more for it in the long run. What the fuck?
    Oh yeah, government. @_o
    The only good service I have experience lately was from my internet company. They actually have English speaking call centers filled with nice people. Dealing with them actually isn't a hassle. I guess anything is godly compared to my last ISP though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Wow, lucky you.
    My ISP are a bunch of idiots.
    They even fucked up my computer before, and I, myself, had to fix it.
    They did give me a month of free service.

"OOOO THNX GUIEZ!!1!!11"

Fuck that.
    They also wanted me to send it in for repair, with my own money, (a good $100+) and THEN call them for their support to fix my computer. I blew up on them, and they shut the fuck up. It's all fixed now, but yeah, fuck roadrunner. XD

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny View Post
    You know the worse? Here the mailman doesn't really ring or knock, it's a joke seriously. I have two dogs which bark at any sound close to the door they hear and they never bark, yet sometimes I have a sticker on the entrance door saying I have a package. Then on that paper they write "Your package will be available after; 5pm". Successfully giving me only 45 minutes before the closure of the postal office to pick it up, as if I only had that to do, pick the fucking mail.
    Yeah, same here. When I got my t-shirt, I was in the kitchen, which is about 10 seconds to the exterior door (we go through the garage, hence the "exterior"), and she was already halfway back down the driveway. She rang, placed the tag, then left. Cunt. She also invited herself in. "It's freezing out here", she said, just before walking in. I almost told her that she wouldn't know, seeing as she didn't actually bother waiting, but since I don't want our mail to disappear all of a sudden, I kept quiet.

Thanks

Yep, almost 2pm, no mail.

Not sure what I'm waiting for really. XD

Guitar Hero 3 MIGHT come in if the dude actually sent it, and there's a few more games I should/possibly get.
    Guess that's why.
    Even if Guitar hero 3 comes in, it's not as fun without a guitar.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    Yeah, same here. When I got my t-shirt, I was in the kitchen, which is about 10 seconds to the exterior door (we go through the garage, hence the "exterior"), and she was already halfway back down the driveway. She rang, placed the tag, then left. Cunt. She also invited herself in. "It's freezing out here", she said, just before walking in. I almost told her that she wouldn't know, seeing as she didn't actually bother waiting, but since I don't want our mail to disappear all of a sudden, I kept quiet.
    lol talking about inviting herself, they got this new delivery guy at the pizza place near here who somehow always get our orders. He's so fucking weird, you have no idea.
    He just steps in, talk with the dogs that are barking quite ferociously in his face and goes like "WELL THANK YOU MISTER" "HAVE A GOODNIGHT, GOOD DAY TOMORROW, DONT TAKE DRUGS, GO TO SCHOOL, BE HAPPY, BE GOOD TO YOUR PARENTS, HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS, ENJOY THE MEAL, THANK THE CHRIST, WONDERFUL LIFE!" and the list goes on. He says that in a fucking merry voice like he was santa claus.
    Weirdo freaks me out. When he stepped right in I was just about to knock him out, but seeing he's a whack he shouldn't be any problem to knock even if he has the element of surprise. XD