Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems downloading psx roms

Boooya brandon Guest

Unhappy Problems downloading psx roms

I'm having a problem downloading cronocross it won't start downloading. Any ideas?

IronDragoon13 Guest

well as i hear it...... the server is down........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zerostrike Guest

It's down. Also, all games ripped from CDs are isos, not roms.

Duo_Maxwell555 Guest

Default hello

umm, yeah. i have a problem with two emulators. For some reason, when I downloaded Project64 for n64, the emulator wouldn't start and it said that I need a video plugin. Umm hep??? the same thing with epsxe for PSX, it said the same thing. Could you guys ehlp. maybe please? I am also posting this because I don't want my account deleted.

battousai Guest

you can configure your plugins for both emulators... go to options i think and it says something like configure plugins....

Thanks

Hey IronDragoon13, nice picture. I wonder where I've seen it before... hmmm let me think... hehe

evilstar Guest

for epsxe it is probably the bios you are looking for just search for scph1001 on google and you should be fine.

vagrantcharly Guest

Default this should help with epsxe

If you're up for long queues:

go to: www.rpgmaniatikos.net

It's a spanish site (from Spain... I HATE sites from Spain), but anyway, go to the left part of the screen, on the link that says "programas".

A window displaying "Emuladores y sus utilidades" sould appear.
    Choose "epsxe". It's a ZIP file with all the plug-ins available.
    A huge window should appear; choose "Download File", sit back, and wait for about five hours (......) to get your file.

Just un-zip it and run the wizard to select and configure your plug-ins. And that's it! Actually, this web site used to be very good, but someone decided to screw us all with the downloads...

Boooya brandon Guest

Oops I meant Crono Trigger for PSX. Anybody got any ideas for that because it says its up.

Duo_Maxwell555 Guest

Talking Oh, hehz!

Yeah, I didn't realize that when I took the Project64 and EPSXE out of their folders, it was then that they said that I needed a plugin for video. So when I placed it back into it's folder, the emulators started working. That's funny because my WGENS (sega genesis), VirtualBoy (GBA), and ZSNES are working pperfectly fine and they are sitting on my desktop and don't give me any problems. Eh, whatever. I was mad before but I'm okay now. Hey I wanted to ask, how do you put those moving gifs like Tovi the Arch-Demon has into my profile?

Thanks

Default wait wait wait.-

Another reason for ur pj64 asks u for plugins maybe u didn�t setup on "settings" where the plugins are, u need Jabo�s d3d on that folder ( plugin) version 7 1.4 ...must be there, from the page u downloaded the entire pack, the emulator must be on same directory than other folders are ..
    IF a warning talking about u don�t have a "*.dll" as u start the emulator appears, must be u don�t have the Direct X 8.1 installed wich system do u use? wich machine and processor, & video card are important to know where ur weak points are andd fix it...give a pretty description about ur machine adn system and many people can suggest u more acurate help..
    this is for all people doing questions about emulation.
    [ AzarieL ]

Duo_Maxwell555 Guest

Default well, azariel, did i get your name right?

Hello. Yea, umm. My computer is pretty much new, getting old by the minute. It's a Millenium Edition Windows, Windows ME, I don't remember all it's stats but I will try to input all the information from my house. for some reason, even though I have DSL, my computer takes too lokng to save my message that I am typing and when it does load, the page say cannot access, some shit about errors. Umm, Sometimes it somehow gets in even though it says that I there are errors on the page. :< Anyhow, I will try to type in my stats. Farewel for now!

Boooya brandon Guest

Actualy none of the PSX ROMs will download

Boooya brandon Guest

Default Re: Oh, hehz!

Originally posted by Duo_Maxwell555
    Yeah, I didn't realize that when I took the Project64 and EPSXE out of their folders, it was then that they said that I needed a plugin for video. So when I placed it back into it's folder, the emulators started working. That's funny because my WGENS (sega genesis), VirtualBoy (GBA), and ZSNES are working pperfectly fine and they are sitting on my desktop and don't give me any problems. Eh, whatever. I was mad before but I'm okay now. Hey I wanted to ask, how do you put those moving gifs like Tovi the Arch-Demon has into my profile?
    Is anyone listening to me???? :hypocrite

Duo_Maxwell555 Guest

Question Eh???

What are you talking about? I was talking to azariel. Calm down dude. I'm like new to this stuff (kind of) don't explode now.