Thread: Who's Got Music!

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Who's Got Music!

This is a total rip-off of Nirvana's topic, Who's Got Games! This is because I really don't have much of any games anymore, so I decided to make the topic into something I do have. But enough about me, how about you guys?

Rules:

1). It can be anything cassettes, CDs, 8-tracks, whatever, just not burnt copies.
    2). There is an exception, if there is a bootleg copy you bought, you can show it if you want (if you have one, you know what I am talking about).
    3). Photos are worth a thousand words (damn I hate that saying), but it will help in this situation, as I will not be able to make a list for sure. Lists are fine though, do what you want.
    4). Don't flame or any of that crap, but total pwnage is allowed, I will post my images once I get it all.
    5). Physical copies only please, but if you must, post your digital collection, as long as it wasn't downloaded through torrent or p2p "illegally".

My Collection:

Last edited by greendayrulestc; 30th-December-2007 at 03:43. Reason: Images