Thread: Breaker Pro weird question

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Breaker Pro weird question

Hey people like the title says I have a weird question:

Can I use Breaker Pro a burned one (that was supposed to run ps1 backup games in a ps2) with a modded ps2 slim that can't play ps1 games?

translation in case no one understands:

my ps2 slim have matrix infinity (original) installed but the guys that did that maybe didn't solder the cables or who knows what(don't know about those things) and only ps2 backup games run, matrix infinity is supposed to run ps1 backup games only by putting the disc and automatically it runs perfect, but mine have this problem, so I don't want to ask someone to open my ps2 and I want to try run ps1 backups games with this breaker pro! but when I tried to run the disc I burned of Breaker Pro the ps2 just can't load it and it gives me the red screen, so if anyone can help me I will be very grateful! thx in advance!
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within
    the heart of mankind." - Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Thanks
    EP Points

I, would think not. If your modded PS2 doesn't run any burned PS1 games, when it's supposed to, then I really doubt you'd have much luck with the burned Breaker Pro.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Hey people like the title says I have a weird question:

Can I use Breaker Pro a burned one (that was supposed to run ps1 backup games in a ps2) with a modded ps2 slim that can't play ps1 games?

translation in case no one understands:

my ps2 slim have matrix infinity (original) installed but the guys that did that maybe didn't solder the cables or who knows what(don't know about those things) and only ps2 backup games run, matrix infinity is supposed to run ps1 backup games only by putting the disc and automatically it runs perfect, but mine have this problem, so I don't want to ask someone to open my ps2 and I want to try run ps1 backups games with this breaker pro! but when I tried to run the disc I burned of Breaker Pro the ps2 just can't load it and it gives me the red screen, so if anyone can help me I will be very grateful! thx in advance!
    If you can't run PS1 games because of a faulty chip, I doubt you'll have more luck with a Breaker Pro kit. It doesn't bypass the chip itself, which seems to be the source of your problem.

EDIT: Oh, seems to be a contradiction in your post. Can you play original PS1 games at all?

Thanks
    EP Points

yeah only originals, sorry I must made some mistake my engllish sucks you know

I wanted to play wipeout games that I burned because in epsxe I just can't play them with cdda music it seems to be a problem with my pc

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    yeah only originals, sorry I must made some mistake my engllish sucks you know

I wanted to play wipeout games that I burned because in epsxe I just can't play them with cdda music it seems to be a problem with my pc
    Alright, well, if your chip fails at what it's supposed to do, MAYBE a Breaker Pro would succeed. But, I don't know if chips and boot discs work together.

Thanks
    EP Points

that's the same thing I thought! but breaker pro loads up like a ps1 game? if that's it so there is no way! if there is some way to make this Breaker Pro iso load like a ps2 game in my ps2 maybe this can work, but that's too much! but that's the reason I created this thread and that's why I named it Breaker Pro weird question, maybe someone has the answer!