Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite film of all time!

xiox Guest

I've seen all the Naked Guns, they're so goofy they're funny. I've seen 3 Amigos too much but it's still good. And Blazing Saddles is hilarious! I can't stop laughing when I watch it.

bubbadapimp Guest

its not my favourite film of all time but akira is the best anime in my opinion
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shadow X Guest

one of my favorite movies is megaman X3. I never saw the whole thing. My friend ordered a japanese version over the internet. It was pretty cool though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Drago Guest

There are so many good movies.
    You can't pick only one
    Ice age is one funny movie!
    Also Spider-man, i hav'nt seen it yet but i have no dout about this one!
    For cars lovers there's 'Gone in 60 sec' and 'The fast & the furious'
    I really would like to see the 'Dragon lance' book series comes up to the screen that should be a blast.
    Oh and surly 'The rock' is one of the best movies ever.
    P.S: bubbadapimp, If you liked Akira, You should watch 'Princess mononoke' Its not as good as akira but its great too.

Nightmare Guest

Thumbs up

My favorite Film is Braveheart(I jump for that film)

Setsuna O.Z. Guest

Well i have too say that i really luv The Star Wars Trilogy..
    But if i only have one favorite movie of all time
    BLADE.......

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Vanilla sky was a bad remake of the spanish movie called "Abre los Ojos" (directed by Amenabar)(nobody has seen it sure)
    Anyway Sixth Sence has one of more shocking end of all

It's one of my fav:Mars Attaks (really funny)
    Top Secret was funny too
    And Batman is still one of the best superheroes movies
    Another one not mentioned is Seven...

Brian_y2k12 Guest

Originally posted by xiox
    lol. Nice choice Brian!

WOOO NICE!!!! u got ne more?

Nicolas Guest

Default "Films", you said?

xiox if you like weird movies you should watch"Requiem for a Dream". It' s ...mmmh... weird. "Cube" is also strange but incredibly good (isn' t it, Sixchan?). Try "Existenz" too.
    Anyway some of my favourite movies are"Fist of Legend" starring Jet Li, "Operation Dragon" (I don' t know the name in English): the mythical film of the the JKD father (rolling drums...): BRUCE LEE ,"The Big Hit" ,and...well time to sleep!

Thanks

Lord of the Rings was a great movie!

xiox Guest

Originally posted by Brian_y2k12

WOOO NICE!!!! u got ne more?
    I just did a quick search for the movie and found that. I've never even seen the movie, the skits are funny though.

Cr1mson Guest

three way tie: Gladiator, Braveheart, and The Rock

BTW I didn't think Final Fantasy was that bad a movie. Though it really ticked me off that it represented the FF series in name only, and because of how poorly it did they don't get a second chance to try to do it right with another movie.

Tal Guest

Default Greatest Movie of All Time

Well obviously we all like what we like and who's to say one person's greatest movie isn't another person's nightmare? BUT - if you're interested - here's my top 5.

1. Amadeus (a story about jealousy, revenge, and the nature of genius - won about 10 oscars in the early 80s)

2. Brazil (dark fantasy directed by Terry Gilliam - stars Robert de Niro as a rebel heating engineer.)

3. Wings of Desire (foreign language film about an angel who falls in love with a trapeze artist - take a raincheck on the crap remake starring Nicholas Cage.)

4. Pulp Fiction (oh come on, whatever you think of Mr. T this movie is simply brilliant.)

5. Bedazzled (the original starring Peter Cook & Dudley Moore, NOT the remake 'starring' Elizabeth Hurley.

Keep it real brothers.

Drago Guest

Thumbs up

Amadeus really is a great movie.
    After you watch it you feel like grabing Mozart's CD and take it up to your room.
    I'm ashamed to admit it but i've never seen pulp fiction from the beginning, But from the half i saw it looks like a really good one.
    Never saw the other three, But you got good taste Tal.

Tal Guest

Default One I forgot!!

Thanks Drago but how could I have forgotten "Being John Malkovich"?!? Maybe 'cos I laughed and cried so much when I watched it. Check it out if you've not seen it, it's seriously strange (& great.)

Keep it real brothers!