Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite film of all time!

Ace Guest

My favorite 'real' movie is : Starship Troopers

Thanks

Hmmm ..... so many good films, i'd say these

5. The matrix
    4. The rocky saga (except rocky 5, that was pure poo !)
    3. Snatch
    2. Trains planes and automobiles

1. UNCLE BUCK !, john candy's best work, good rest his soul

spyderbyte Guest

Here are somr of my favorite...

1. Spider-Man ( best movie ever )

2. Final Fantasy (It may have been far off from being a final
    fantasy movie but it was a kickass action flick anyways....)

3. X-Men ( I love my super heros )

4. Matrix

5.Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie (Am I the only one who likes this movie? It is with out a doubt 1 of the best movies ever.)

Thanks

the dungeons and dragons movie was not one of the best movies ever, it was one of the worst, wether or not you liked it doesnt matter cause you cant say it was a good film, a example of a good film is the shawshank redemption or a bridge to far

"I am GANDALF! And GANDALF means me!

Zerostrike Guest

I don't know about my favorite, but The Silence Of The Lambs earned it's Best Picture Oscar.

Thanks

No one's mentioned The Princess Bride. Come on now, that's a classic =)
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

my favorite movies are

Friday
    Next Friday
    Menace 2 Society
    Dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood

But the best movie of all time is :

Jay and silent bob strike back

xgamer Guest

Starwars: Empire Strikes Back
    Clerks
    Boondock Saints

are my top 3.

CloudX Guest

Definitely Vanilla Sky for its shocking ending (actually i knew it was comming ) but still

gotenx Guest

hardly suprising so many like the matrix, get the matrix revisited, a well worth purchase and the making of the matrix is amazing to watch

If u think the matrix is real life, don't watch the making or go get counsilling

Kit Fisto Guest

Dungeons and Dragons and Final Fantasy what are you thinking spyderbyte the are very bad movie expecially Dungeons and Dragons it was a load of crap.

Vanilla Sky was a really good movie and The Matrix is awsome. Boodock Saints that was cool, But how could you not love Star Wars the are the greatest film ever excluding Episode 1.

spyderbyte Guest

Originally posted by Kit Fisto
    Dungeons and Dragons and Final Fantasy what are you thinking spyderbyte the are very bad movie expecially Dungeons and Dragons it was a load of crap.

Vanilla Sky was a really good movie and The Matrix is awsome. Boodock Saints that was cool, But how could you not love Star Wars the are the greatest film ever excluding Episode 1.
    Kit Fisto. I enjoy your critisicm. But when the starter of this thread asked what my fav films were, I replied. There are many people besides me who like FF movies as a ACTION fl8ick. Who cares if it was not fantasy like. Dungeons and Dragons was a good movie in my opinion because it reminded me what a hero would go throgh in an average everyday RPG.

So why am I being critisized? I just have a different taste in movies. Thats all. Im still human.

I also like old movies. Has anyone seen Top Secret with Val kilmer? In my Opinion, it was the funniest movie ever.

Zerostrike Guest

Yeah, Top Secret is very good. Has anyone here seen Blazing Saddles? That movie is one of the funnest movies ever.

sickboy Guest

heh blazing saddles is too funny.
    what about 3 amigos? that movie makes my spit milk out of my nose. when I'm not drinking any heheh

Zerostrike Guest

I didn't watch much of that movie. Didn't really like it. Has anyone seen The Naked Gun?