Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Favourite film of all time!

CloudX Guest

Another one of my favorites is Far and Away staring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman Its about 2 immigrants from 2 different families trying to live in Boston and save up enough of money to go claim so land

Thanks

I have to say I�ve seen a lot of movies and there are so many that i thought we're amazing but there is a favourite for me.

Kill Bill: Vol.1 in my opinion is the greatest movie ever made. Everything about this movie is just perfect. The audio used adds so much to the film every song is just so perfectly placed and the sound effects give an amazing feel to the whole movie. The characters are extremely well devised and the plot of this movie is simply astonishing. It has some of the best fight scenes I�ve ever seen and even managers to fit a lot of comedy in.

Quentin Tarantino is one of the most talented writers and directors in history and this movie was a stroke of genius even for him.

I was so infatuated with this movie; I�ve seen it 18 times.

Thanks
    EP Points

Please, don't bring back such old posts. This one is about 2 years old, and all the members that answered to it died in horrible pain.
    pm'ing mod or something.