Thread: Looking for a decent NDS Flash Card...

Thanks

Default Looking for a decent NDS Flash Card...

I've been reading reviews, going over things, and can't really decide on what kind of card to get be it an M3 or R4 or something else. Many of these cards offer multimedia support, fancy GUI interfaces, and more features than you can shake a stylus at. But here's all I'm looking for:

* Good support of NDS Commercial games.
    * Good support of GBA Commercial games. (Ability to play GBA games not all that important but wanted nonetheless.)
    * Decent price.

All these fancy features adding in MP3 and video options aren't all that important to me. I don't download videos very often and my phone has a built-in MP3 player anyway. All I want is quality support for NDS games, possibly support for GBA games, and price that's affordable. Any suggestions that'll give me the basics would be appreciated. Also I should mention I have a NDS-Lite.

Thanks

i kinda discussed it in a thread i made earlier, about a week ago. there's even links to get a 1gb tf card for free or a 2gb for $13.

I'm thinking of getting an ez flash v, screen protector and slot 2 device (3in1) for $60 from www.supercardnds.com free slow shipping worldwide.

I just sent for my 1gb micro sd card for 72 cents USD. hehe, i love google checkout.
    Last edited by The Joker; 22nd-December-2007 at 09:03.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by v|_@mé View Post
    i kinda discussed it in a thread i made earlier, about a week ago. there's even links to get a 1gb tf card for free or a 2gb for $13.

I'm thinking of getting an ez flash v, screen protector and slot 2 device (3in1) for $60 from www.supercardnds.com free slow shipping worldwide.

I just sent for my 1gb micro sd card for 72 cents USD. hehe, i love google checkout.
    You sir, are a genius! Did the same but chose the Budget option. I'm getting it completely free. XD Now I just gotta buy the Flash Card I want and get the GBA expansion one later.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamusKnight2K View Post
    You sir, are a genius! Did the same but chose the Budget option. I'm getting it completely free. XD Now I just gotta buy the Flash Card I want and get the GBA expansion one later.
    ya, but i live in california. damn the 8% tax rate. sometimes. thanks rep?

edit:at the site i linked to if you buy the pieces together you get the 3in1 for $16 instead of $21.

Thanks

Decided to go with the EZLinker V + 3 in 1 GBA Expansion Pack at http://www.dealextreme.com for about $42.41. It'll take up to a week or so to arrive but that's okay, same will go for my Kingston 1GB SD Card anyway. At any rate that's over and done with. Thanks for the tip on the SD Card, I won't using the Flash card for anything other than games so 1GB should be enough. And if I choose to upgrade it later I can stick the 1GB in my phone.

Thanks

im going to opt for the ttds. b/c i read that the ez flash slot 1 card is fucked if the face label is removed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by v|_@mé View Post
    im going to opt for the ttds. b/c i read that the ez flash slot 1 card is fucked if the face label is removed.
    How so? I haven't done any deep reading regarding Flash Cards but how is if the face label is removed the card is screwed?

Thanks

Cyclo DS Evolution -> Is what I have and works like a charm but I've heard there's another card that's newer...better one that supports gba games aswell. It just came out awhile ago.
    Definition: "love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using a Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope

:: There are one-zero kinds of people. Those who understand binary and F others who understand hex ::

Webmaster of:
    http://Irregular-Network.22web.net

My PSX ISO's List:
    updated 4.01.2006 (way pass expiration date, but I still got all what's on the list so request away)
    Here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCyntax View Post
    Cyclo DS Evolution -> Is what I have and works like a charm but I've heard there's another card that's newer...better one that supports gba games aswell. It just came out awhile ago.
    ttds? i think because i was lloking last week and it didn't exist until the 19th last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamusKnight2K View Post
    How so? I haven't done any deep reading regarding Flash Cards but how is if the face label is removed the card is screwed?
    the label is the only barrier between air and the flash chip.