Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Texas : home of the steers and queers?? I think not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    Actually, I think she meant it's illegal for him to use the white-only sidewalks.
    No I don...well we were in Scottsdale, we weren't driving a $60k+, we don't make $100k+ a year, and we weren't white. Come to think of it, yeah you're probably right.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Turns out Sprung is colourblind.

Back when I played footie I'd go around spitting all the time. Just so you guys know.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robin v. Persie View Post
    Turns out Sprung is colourblind.

Back when I played footie I'd go around spitting all the time. Just so you guys know.
    Yeah, but you're you.

Thanks

Wait... you assume Texans even give a damn about the law? What? I mean, hell, just looke at some of these (Found at http://www.bored.com/crazylaws/index.htm):

• Abilene: It is illegal to idle or loiter anyplace within the corporate limits of the city for the purpose of flirting or mashing.
    • Austin: Wire cutters can not be carried in your pocket.
    • Beaumont: Collegiate football is banned at Lamar University.
    • Borger: It is against the law to throw confetti, rubber balls, feather dusters, whips or quirts (riding crop), and explosive firecrackers of any kind.
    • Clarendon: It is illegal to dust any public building with a feather duster.
    • Dallas: It's illegal to possess realistic dildos.
    • El Paso: Churches, hotels, halls of assembly, stores, markets, banking rooms, railroad depots, and saloons are required to provide spittoons "of a kind and number to efficiently contain expectorations into them."
    • Galveston: It is illegal to drive a motor car down Broadway before noon on Sundays.
    • Houston: Beer may not be purchased after midnight on a Sunday, but it may be purchased on Monday. It is illegal to sell Limburger cheese on Sunday.
    • It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.
    • It is illegal to carry a pair of wire-cutters in your back pocket.
    • It is illegal to drive without windshield wipers. You don't need a windshield, but you must have the wipers.
    • It is illegal for a person to shoot a buffalo from the second story of their hotel.
    • It is illegal to have an open container in a car.
    • It is illegal to have anything protruding from your bumper unless it is attached with a chain
    • It is illegal to milk another person's cow.
    • It is illegal to spit on the sidewalk.
    • It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.
    • It is illegal to urinate on the Alamo.
    • It is legal for a husband to beat his wife as long as he uses something no bigger than his thumb.
    • It is legal for the blind to go hunting as long as they have someone with them who isn't blind.
    • It is legal to commit a homicide as long as you tell the person when, and how you are going to kill them.
    • It is Texas law that when two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.
    • In San Antonio, Texas, you can't honk a horn, run a generator, have a revival meeting or do anything else that disturbs the neighborhood and the city has a four-member noise police squad to enforce the law.
    • In Texas any artificial constructed underwater barrier reefs must come with an instruction booklet.
    • In Texas, sixteen-year old divorced girls are prohibited from talking about sex during high school extracurricular activities.
    • It is unlawful for a person to consume an alcoholic beverage while operating a motor vehicle upon a public roadway, if the person is observed doing so by a peace officer.
    • Jasper: Dogs must be on a leash at ALL times. Fine of 100 dollars.
    • LeFors: It is illegal to take more than three swallows of beer while standing.
    • Lubbock County: It is illegal to drive within an arm's length of alcohol - including alcohol in someone else's blood stream.
    • Mesquite: It is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts.
    • Port Arthur: Obnoxious odors may not be emitted while in an elevator.
    • Richardson: It is now illegal to place a "for sale" sign on a car if it visible from the street. It is illegal to do "U Turns".
    • San Antonio: It is illegal for both sexes to flirt or respond to flirtation using the eyes and/or hands.
    • Temple: No one may ride a horse and buggy through the town square. You can ride your horse in the saloon. Cattle thieves may be hanged on the spot.
    • Texarkana: Owners of horses may not ride them at night without tail lights.
    • Texas law forbids anyone to have a pair of pliers in his possession.
    • Texas state law prohibits taking more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.
    • The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.
    • There is an old law in Texas that states you are unable to tuck your pants into one boot unless you own ten or more cattle.
    • When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.
    • You can be legally married by publicly introducing a person as your husband or wife 3 times.

One of those was that you would be fined $100 if you EVER let a dog off his/her leash. Yeah, Texans aren't real big on following the law (just look at the one in the White House!)
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks
    Blog Entries

fuck you paladin.

if you do some more research, GWB is from CT. they sell shirts along the riverwalk (right next to the alamo), im sure he's got one. has "I'm not from Texas, but I got here as fast as I could" printed on it.

and the reason it's illegal to piss on the alamo is because ozzy osbourne did it. got him a 10 year ban. i did it thoughin my younger days. not the alamo building proper, but one of the ancillary buildings. i really had to go.

I still hate you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi-Suke
    You really aren't kidding about your title... wow.
    There isn't an acronym to describe how badly I want you to not be here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZeikHunter View Post
    fuck you paladin.

if you do some more research, GWB is from CT. they sell shirts along the riverwalk (right next to the alamo), im sure he's got one. has "I'm not from Texas, but I got here as fast as I could" printed on it.

and the reason it's illegal to piss on the alamo is because ozzy osbourne did it. got him a 10 year ban. i did it thoughin my younger days. not the alamo building proper, but one of the ancillary buildings. i really had to go.

I still hate you all.
    I lol'd