Thread: how do i use the emulators for PSX?

Iron_Blue Guest

Default how do i use the emulators for PSX?

how do i use the emulator It Might Be NES? how do i burn it? does the PSX have to be modded?

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

Unhappy

ah.. there isnt a fully working nes emulator for psx jus yet but its in the works cuz there are still some slowdown from the nes roms... but wen it does get finished yes ur psx has to be mod'd some way either by chip or i/o port plugin or via bootdisk...
    here some info on the psx->nes emu WIP... (info from ngemu.com)
    btw emulator is IMB NES

"Over at the it might be NES site, another update about this interresting project, which attemps to emulate the NES console on a PSX one, finally appeared. It seems that the author was able to make some good progress, even though some games still are lacking performance - but read for yourself :

Long overdue update... I'm working out the last bugs in the new renderer. There are still a few games that actually run worse than with the old one and I'm hesitant to release something that is a step backwards. I'm glad to say that racing games, like Rad Racer and Slalom, as well as some other games that used to have problems, like Metal Gear and Bases Loaded 2 and 3, are all working very well now. It's been hard lately to find time for coding so be patient, version 1.2 is on the way... "

site for IMB is HERE