Thread: A typicle newbie question.

Zero126 Guest

Unhappy A typicle newbie question.

How do you go about downloading PSX ISOs? Can you please give step by step insructions. Don't get wrong, I've been playing ZSNES since before the windows version came out? So can any one help

Christopher Time Guest

Well, downloading PSX ISO's is just like anything else.
    However you are probably curious why the download is split up correct?
    Most of the time ISO's are "rared" up to compress it's size (a RAR is another form of a ZIP)
    A RAR file can be split however, allowing it to be in multiple easy to download files.
    Once you have all the files you just run the main one (*.rar) and it'll uncompress the ISO image for you!
    You can get a program that does this at one of the following:

www.powerarchiver.com
    www.winrar.com

Also, a good emulator to use is ePSXe, one of the coders from the ZSNES team works on it!
    I'm sure you know that means it's good! Oh and you don't need to burn it to a CD..
    However to save HD space you can burn it with ease using a program like my favorite, DiscJuggler.

www.padus.com

Well I hope I answered your question and a few others too.
    Oh yeah.. And welcome! Hope you have a nice stay here!