Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Want to use Download Accelerator?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gyro
    Hey watcher, you said use Dap, how did that help me, i was using dap in the first place, i get an error once the part one reachs 99% and it says, error, cannot save do not have opermission or something like that. What you said to me was useless.
    Look you lil shit brick i told you that i was gettin them fine then your ass just logged off then you came back pissed us off some more and left again.
    Try not using DAP use something else hm yeah that sounds like a smart idea.
    and it doesnt sound like DAP's the problem wanker it sounds like its a problem at our end or at yours. post a new there in the comments broken links section kthxbye.

Thanks

Make a new thread please.
    * thread closed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    * thread closed.
    You wish
    meh

Thanks

Wish granted.

Thread Closed

Thanks
    EP Points

Try using Bittorrent. It'll be a little a slower than a direct download but just leave it for an afternoon or something.

Step 1) Download a client. I suggest you get Azureus. You'll need a Java Runtime Enviroment application to run Azureus, so Google for one.
    Step 2) Grab the Chrono Cross torrents from our Bittorrent tracker (click on 'Playstation' and do a search for Chrono Cross at the bottom of the page).
    Step 3) Load the torrent files and the game will download. It may take a few minutes to connect to seeders, so be patient!
    Step 4) Play the game, fap repeatedly and live happily ever after.

Now, I'm going to finally close this thread in order to prevent its corpse from ever being dug up again. Yes.