Thread: What the Hell is wrong with Newnet?!?

Dr_Ackula Guest

Unhappy What the Hell is wrong with Newnet?!?

Damn Newnet servers...damn them all..I can not connect to any Newnet server...and when i finally did connect...lo and behold...no-one b there... Damn the Newnet servers all to Hell!! Can we get something worked out guys(fellow staff members) we need an alternative server till newnet gets fixed...if it ever does...

Dr_Ackula Guest

Okay, after fucking with it for a bit i have found that chanserv and nickserv are up on irc.gravestone.net port 7000.

If anyones having trouble gettin on mIRC just type in this /server irc.gravestone.net 7000

leogeo2 Guest

Talking

um... Dr_Ackula, i already knew that piece of information. About irc.gravestone.net. I even said it in #emuparadise when like 4 other people were there. but you know what? nobody listens to me. so it's thier fault.

leogeo2 Guest
    I'm in the #emuparadise chat as you read this. and because i'm the only person here, i have my name as @LeoGeo2. oh i feel powerful!