Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports Hangout

DeViOuS Guest

Quote Originally Posted by johnny blaze View Post
    Not in this case, the Dolphins suck way too much..
    Not you leet, I was talking about johnny's earlier post.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer View Post
    Trent Green's career is over. Man, THATS sad. He was in the top 5 list of Quarterbacks for what, 5, 6 years straight? I remember when he was drafted, all the hype. He lived up to it in Kansas City from 2002-2005. That hit in '06 ended his career, and no one even through a flag!
    He and Marc Bulger just can't stay healthy in recent years.

Those 2 have probably been the most underrated quarterbacks in the NFL in the past 5 years.

DeViOuS Guest

Did ya'll watch the michigan/illinois game? That was rdiciulous. illinois should have won that game. They gave michigan that shit., I'm a die hard michigan state and wolverines fan, but I admit michigan did not deserve that game. They almost didn't take full advantage of illonis giving them the game. I never saw so many fouls and turnovers since high school football.

Least michigan still won by 10

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l337killa07 View Post
    I can't prove that they cheat, cuz they haven't been caught yet.

And you don't think people needed an excuse to hate the Pats? Best quarterback in the league,

The Pats are doing so good this season in the face of adversity, just to prove to people, "Hey, FUCK YOU, we are the patriots, and we are better than you in every single way possible. Deal with it.

The face of adversity my dick. They have the best record in the NFL, there's no fucking adversity for the patriots.
    Nobody needs an excuse to hate anyone. The patriots credibility is shot, i don't care if they win every game for the rest of the season, they cheated.
    They are cheaters, they cheated to win. Cheat cheat cheat.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

The face of adversity my dick. They have the best record in the NFL, there's no fucking adversity for the patriots.
    Nobody needs an excuse to hate anyone. The patriots credibility is shot, i don't care if they win every game for the rest of the season, they cheated.
    They are cheaters, they cheated to win. Cheat cheat cheat.
    But cheaters never win. McLaren's a good example, the F1 racing team, not the coach. Go Kimi!
    /semi off topic

Thanks

they cheated to win
    Being past tense. They can't, nor will they cheat now or in the future. And we will STILL beat any team.

And if your dick is the face of adversity, I don't wanna know what the backside is.

*EDIT*

49-28.

Bow down before the mighty Patriots.
    Last edited by l337killa07; 22nd-October-2007 at 02:11.
    Ever wanted to know how to boot burned PSX games on a PS2 without any swap disc or modchip?

Follow This Thread to find out how!

I take no credit for the aforementioned method, I just take credit for telling others about it. It is not my method, and I am not responsible if you f*ck up your console following this method.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l337killa07 View Post
    Being past tense. They can't, nor will they cheat now or in the future. And we will STILL beat any team.

And if your dick is the face of adversity, I don't wanna know what the backside is.

*EDIT*

49-28.

Bow down before the mighty Patriots.
    Oh good argument, no shit it's past tense. That's why their credibility is none. For cheating.

Yeah, the Dolphins are a team to brag about beating...

DeViOuS Guest

Yeah, the Dolphins are a team to brag about beating...
    Dolphins own you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mydyingautumn View Post
    Dolphins own you.
    The only thing the Phins own is the only winless record in the league.

DeViOuS Guest

The only thing you own is your virginity >=/

They have the only perfect season in history, don't forget that.
    Nah nah.

Thanks

The only thing you own is your virginity >=/

They have the only perfect season in history, don't forget that.
    Nah nah.
    That happened a quarter of a century and two games less ago! They were 14-0. Now you'd have to go 17-0, and let me tell you the moment you hit 13 games, you freak out. John Elway told the NFL network that after their 13th straight win in 1998, the entire team was sweating bullets. Terrell Davis said that he didn't sleep for almost 2 days after they beat Kansas City 35-31. The entire team was on edge.

Then when the Colts were attempting to go undefeated in 2005, they hit game 13, and the same thing happened. Tony Dungy said he didn't eat the next day, Peyton said he kept dropping the ball when they through it back to him, winning 13 straight puts a HUGE amount of pyschological stress on a team. Because you know that if you win one more, you'll have tied the 1972 Dolphins.

Its been 25 years, given that record, I can see why its seems so monumental. The 72' Dolphins didn't have to deal with that pressure, so you really can't gloat, especially when your winless here and now.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

DeViOuS Guest

ONLY team in history. =]

Thanks

ONLY team in history. =]
    Just for that, I'm support the Pats this year. I usually hate teams that win so damn often the game can be called before it even starts, but this year, Pats all the way. And Colts, whoever wins in their match-off.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

DeViOuS Guest

That hurts.

XD

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SegNin View Post
    The defense is good, but over-rated.

Every time the other team goes no-huddle with their offense, we usually can't stop them from marching downfield and scoring.

Which is a problem when all your offense can do is score field goals.

That and teams have figured out that in our secondary, Samari Rolle, or whoever's subbing for him, is the weak spot. And do they ever take advantage of that.

And we have 2 decent quarterbacks; it's just that McNair is hurt all the time, and as tough as he is, when he's hurt he can't throw the ball effectively--especially the deeper passes.

If Billick wasn't so damn stubborn/fearful of creating a quarterback controversy, he'd have put Boller in after McNair pulled his groin in the first game, and kept Boller as the starter until McNair healed.

Boller has matured; he can step in and be very effective.

That way we'd have a relatively healthy McNair ready when we start going on the road (where we never do well) against tougher teams.
    But, no, instead we have McNair starting: with Boller coming in when McNair re-aggravates the injury--which he does every week--which means he's not going to be healthy all season.

Finally, there's a lack of discipline on this team that leads to stupid penalties.
    A problem under Billick for years now, and one that's cost us quite a few games over those years.

So, I don't have high hopes for this season.
    And that pretty much sums up the reason why the Ravens lost to the Bills this Sunday.

Although we actually managed to score 2 toucdowns with no field goals for a change.

Of course, if it wasn't for Billick's typical bad play-calling in the red zone, we might have scored 3 touchdowns and won the game