Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports Hangout

Thanks

Thanks

Gonna be the worse fucking Super Bowl in ages. Giants are going to get blown the fuck out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezymadman View Post
    Gonna be the worse fucking Super Bowl in ages. Giants are going to get blown the fuck out.
    Hey now, didn't they make it a game last time? Fuck Tom Brady.

Giants win 77-2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Rugby FTW

No Space helmets and 20 sec stamina, i mean you guys stop every play!!! golf is more fast paced

Theres a reason the rest of the world doent play it,because its SHIT

And whats up with World Series Major League Baseball?? you dont even compete agaisnt the world

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreenThumb View Post
    Rugby FTW

No Space helmets and 20 sec stamina, i mean you guys stop every play!!! golf is more fast paced

And whats up with World Series Major League Baseball?? you dont even compete agaisnt the world
    You're a fool. Those pro football guys are huge and nearly kill each other every play. Rugby guys are tough too, but it is impossible to compare the two sports. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it is shit.

I kind of see where you are coming from with the baseball thing, but a lot of the players in MLB aren't Americans anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

I had to bump-fire my dads SIG for an hour to stop myself from breaking my TV with my bare hands. What the hell was Farve doing? He looked like he really, REALLY didn't want to be there, in the NFC Championship, going for another Superbowl. Damnit, what the hell was he doing?
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

Giants FTW.

Even with those flags that they got in the last moments of the 4th quarter (the touchdown was legit, there was no holding) and the offside that some guy from Green Bay did when they sacked Manning would have meant the 1st & 10.

I hope the Super Bowl is at least half entertaining than this game was.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!

yeah, I know, wrong sport
    anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer View Post
    I had to bump-fire my dads SIG for an hour to stop myself from breaking my TV with my bare hands. What the hell was Farve doing? He looked like he really, REALLY didn't want to be there, in the NFC Championship, going for another Superbowl. Damnit, what the hell was he doing?
    Questionable play-calling (screen passes & not running the ball more), lack of discipline on defense (stupid penalties), inability or unwillingness to make necessary adjustments (not giving Harris help on Burress), a quarterback who throws the ball up for grabs (Boller, I mean Farve)...

I swear, it's as if the Giants were playing against the Ravens, not the Packers.
    And the Ravens were horrendous this season.

Thanks

I thought both teams played pretty dang crappily. At any rate, did anyone, ANYONE think that the Manning going to the Super Bowl this year would be Eli? It's... it's crazy.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

No, what's crazy is if he ends up being the Manning who actually beats Brady in a Super Bowl.

Thanks

... Why? FARVE AND THE PACKERS SHOULD HAVE WON!!! I have been a Packers fan since I was frickin' 5 years old! I take shit for it on a constant basis (If you live in the Seattle area, and don't like the Seahawks, you know what I mean.) They should have blown the hell out of the Giants! Then my favorite team, and my second favorite team, would have gone up against each other for the Super Bowl. It's a win/win-a-little-more situation. Damn giants...
    Check out my deviantart!

chibichibipowercanon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreenThumb View Post
    Rugby FTW

You're an idiot. We say we play in the World Series because we can. Stop revealing your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongbad View Post
    You're a fool. Those pro football guys are huge and nearly kill each other every play. Rugby guys are tough too, but it is impossible to compare the two sports. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it is shit.

I kind of see where you are coming from with the baseball thing, but a lot of the players in MLB aren't Americans anyway.
    Right. Plus as stated earlier, football players generate more force upon impact.

We shouldn't have to explain the greatness of football to every jackass that thinks rugby is better.

Thanks

Football is full contact and rugby is not. If football was not full contact, then we wouldn't wear pads, would we?

Facts:
    1. An average hit in football is equal to 98 g's (98 times earth's gravity). The hardest hits are about 150 g's. The pressure from an F-16 fighter jet is 10 g's.
    2. If unpadded, a football player could be concussed, or die from the impact of a hit this hard.
    3. The average football player hits with nearly a ton (2000 pounds, or since you seem to be european 907 kg)

I love facts, feel free to rebut, I want to know if I'm wrong.
    Check out my deviantart!

chibichibipowercanon

Thanks

How is rugby not full contact?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    How is rugby not full contact?
    Yeah, I didn't agree with that either.