Page 1 of 29 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports Hangout

Thanks

Default Sports Hangout

Whos bettin on the Pats goin 16&0 this year?

I am

But thats just me, who is everyone else's favorite team/playoff/superbowl pick?

I'm thinkin Pats vs. Colts again, Pats win 24-21 with a field goal in the last 2 minutes of the game. Records at end of season? Pats 14-2, Colts 12-4.

Post your picks.

Thanks
    EP Points

You're going to confuse the euros!

Screw the pats. Actually screw pro football altogether, college is where it's at. Btw there has only been one team to go have a perfect season, Miami, '72. Don't think it's going to happen again soon
    Last edited by Panda Man; 4th-February-2008 at 16:12.

Thanks

I'm more of a baseball fan than football.

GO SOX!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Man View Post
    Screw the pats. Actually screw pro football altogether, college is where it's at.
    i'll second that

roll tide
    SIG REMOVED.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fear View Post
    i'll second that

roll tide
    I love you. ROLLLLL TIDE!

Thanks

Screw the pats. Actually screw pro football altogether, college is where it's at. Btw there has only been one time to go have a perfect season, Miami, '72. Don't think it's going to happen again soon
    Everyone seems to like college better, I just never really got into it.....I think its easier memorizing all 32 teams and the states/cities they represent, rather than all the couple hundred, or maybe less, college teams that are out there.

And there has never been a better patriots team yet. Randy Moss + Tom Brady? Cmon, admit it.

And especially after the whole cheating scandal, which is only a big deal since they are such a good team and people needed an excuse to bitch at them. Every team in pro football cheats, and I KNOW you guys know about cheating in Pro baseball.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kma2265 View Post
    And there has never been a better patriots team yet. Randy Moss + Tom Brady? Cmon, admit it.

And especially after the whole cheating scandal, which is only a big deal since they are such a good team and people needed an excuse to bitch at them. Every team in pro football cheats, and I KNOW you guys know about cheating in Pro baseball.
    I wouldn't know

If they didn't need to cheat to win, why did they cheat?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kma2265 View Post
    Whos bettin on the Pats goin 16&0 this year?

I am

But thats just me, who is everyone else's favorite team/playoff/superbowl pick?

I'm thinkin Pats vs. Colts again, Pats win 24-21 with a field goal in the last 2 minutes of the game. Records at end of season? Pats 14-2, Colts 12-4.

Post your picks.
    The Colts will run all of the Patriots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Strongbad View Post
    The Colts will run all of the Patriots.
    Hey they got lucky last year, thats not happening this year.

P.S. : TROGDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BURNINATOR!

I wouldn't know

If they didn't need to cheat to win, why did they cheat?
    Thats a question you'd have to ask Bill Belicheck and anyone who helped him. Regardless of cheating or not, they didn't get good through cheating. It takes hard work to win 3 Super Bowls in 4 years.

And especially AFTER the cheating scandal, they were forced to hand over ALL playbooks and video tapes, so they have a fresh start now. Being 6-0 is PURE hard work now. No one can deny that. Its like becoming a millionaire after having your first business go completely bankrupt. And millionaires they are, in many ways.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Screw the pats. Actually screw pro football altogether, college is where it's at. Btw there has only been one time to go have a perfect season, Miami, '72. Don't think it's going to happen again soon
    I'm confused! What the hell are we talking about?!?

Help me Pandito!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l337killa07 View Post
    Thats a question you'd have to ask Bill Belicheck and anyone who helped him. Regardless of cheating or not, they didn't get good through cheating. It takes hard work to win 3 Super Bowls in 4 years.

And especially AFTER the cheating scandal, they were forced to hand over ALL playbooks and video tapes, so they have a fresh start now. Being 6-0 is PURE hard work now. No one can deny that. Its like becoming a millionaire after having your first business go completely bankrupt. And millionaires they are, in many ways.
    They were not penalized harshly enough for cheating. Belicheck should have been banned for the season.
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

They were not penalized harshly enough for cheating. Belicheck should have been banned for the season.
    Hes not a player that you can just bench. You cant just ban the HEAD COACH of the football team, not without another person to replace him, and not without the team being affected(I.E. they dont like the new coach, wont listen to him, they don't perform as good since they dont have that bond with the coach, etc.)

Plus you'd have an angry mob of New Englanders. And we've already experienced one revolution and one tea party gone wrong, we don't need another one

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I'm confused! What the hell are we talking about?!?

Help me Pandito!
    My original intention was to gossip about football and have a good ol' fashioned and fulfilling argument about Prof football. But people started mentioning college football and baseball, and everything just got thrown off.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l337killa07 View Post
    Hes not a player that you can just bench. You cant just ban the HEAD COACH of the football team,
    Sure you can.

Thanks

Sure you can.
    Stop talking about football and go burninate the peasants in the countryside....you half-man, half-dragon you.

Thanks
    EP Points