Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got my R4 and satisfied, but wondering.

Thanks

Why do you always link to reuploaded files when you could just link to the official site that has the latest downloads and new instead?

[EDIT]
    What kind of explanation do you need? Just copy nesDS.nds to the R4 along with the NES roms load it up choose the rom you want to play and enjoy.

[EDIT2]
    Omg it has a rewind feature!!! If you hold L it will "rewind" until you let go allowing you to correct curtain mistakes you might have made.
    Last edited by Haldrie; 4th-October-2007 at 01:23.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

I'm in ur head, raping ur cerebral cortex
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrie View Post
    Why do you always link to reuploaded files when you could just link to the official site that has the latest downloads and new instead?

[EDIT]
    What kind of explanation do you need? Just copy nesDS.nds to the R4 along with the NES roms load it up choose the rom you want to play and enjoy.

[EDIT2]
    Omg it has a rewind feature!!! If you hold L it will "rewind" until you let go allowing you to correct curtain mistakes you might have made.
    It also has fast forward

As for a tutorial for the wi-fi connector:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/390312

Thanks

[EDIT]

[EDIT2]
    I got it to work, I will tell you guys about the wi-fi thing when I get it to work (haven't even won an auction yet.)

EDIT: Also, do I install the official software first or not download at all?
    Last edited by greendayrulestc; 4th-October-2007 at 01:34.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greendayrulestc View Post
    I got it to work, I will tell you guys about the wi-fi thing when I get it to work (haven't even won an auction yet.)

EDIT: Also, do I install the official software first or not download at all?
    I'd wait until you get it first, but don't install it if you plan on hacking the adapter.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banned View Post
    I'd wait until you get it first, but don't install it if you plan on hacking the adapter.
    Alright, will do, will probably get it next week or at earlier Sat. but not likely.

Thanks
    EP Points

About that deleting ROMs thing, you were pressing X.

I got mine on Tuesday and I did the same thing, as I'm used to the layout of an Xbox controller.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

because regardless of how straight forward a website is some people still can't download the correct things

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahkei View Post
    About that deleting ROMs thing, you were pressing X.

I got mine on Tuesday and I did the same thing, as I'm used to the layout of an Xbox controller.
    You are right, I did press that button, thanks, I hadn't used my DS since I beat FFIII.

Also wondering, is it possible to add codes to the R4? Especially Pokemon Pearl.
    Last edited by greendayrulestc; 4th-October-2007 at 20:55.

Thanks

There is a program on the R4DS' web site (http://www.r4ds.com) that lets you add and modify codes in the existing code file on the R4. I've never used it so I can't really go into much detail about how it works. It seems to use Action Replay DS codes though since I've noticed the same code lists on the R4 as my updated Action Replay DS cart.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

There is a program on the R4DS' web site (http://www.r4ds.com) that lets you add and modify codes in the existing code file on the R4. I've never used it so I can't really go into much detail about how it works. It seems to use Action Replay DS codes though since I've noticed the same code lists on the R4 as my updated Action Replay DS cart.
    I forgot to post, I figured it out, took a while to get it to work, but I have the hang of it now, thanks. Also, does Nintendo ban people for cheating? I am only using the codes to get specific Pokemon, not levels.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by greendayrulestc View Post
    I forgot to post, I figured it out, took a while to get it to work, but I have the hang of it now, thanks. Also, does Nintendo ban people for cheating? I am only using the codes to get specific Pokemon, not levels.
    Ban people from what?

I'm betting Nintendo couldn't care less if you use cheats on your own game.

But they could give a shit if you used cheats on say, Star Fox: Command or Metroid Prime: Hunters online, though. Stuff like that. I don't know if they even have any type of 'cheat detection'
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

I've never had any cheats on when going online but I would think that Nintendo has some way of detecting it but if you just use it to get new Pokemon then I doubt they can detect that but infinate HP and PP and stuff like that while online might trigger something on their servers.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

I honestly don't think that Nintendo has a way of detecting cheating. As far as I know, people still use hacked Mario Kart roms online.

Thanks

Oh is that so? I thought that one guy was cheating somehow that one race. That actually pisses me off a little to think people can get away with that.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh is that so? I thought that one guy was cheating somehow that one race. That actually pisses me off a little to think people can get away with that.
    You'd probably only get the occasional cheater, though. Most people wouldn't even know what an R4 or an Action Replay is.