Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ontario pot seller to be extradicted to the US to face American drug laws

Thanks

27% of what 5 people come on how the stats be correct its illegal. Do researchers give large amount of people dope noway. Its very hard to believe stats with no backing. Its like giving 5 people coke and pepsi and then saying 80% prefer coke.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Jase, I've read that study and I should have been more specific about my claims. Namely, that there's no cause found between use of cannabis as an adult and the onset of mental illness.

The study proved potential causation for those who use marijuana during developmental years (which I admit I was wrong about). But it found no link between the two for those who began using marijuana as adults.
    I understand where you are coming from, you gotta understand that this is also known as a gateway drug, meaning you are more likely to try this before any other drugs and at an early age, ive yet to see someone go "Hey lets try crack!"

Why is it a gateway drug? well namely how many people do you know with "harder" drugs on stand by?

Also, weed isn't addictive in the medical sense. There's no physical dependance present, just the potential for a psychological need (contrast with alcohol, where there's the potential for both). Nor is it internal damage a necessary effect of it the way it is with alcohol (comparing getting drunk to getting stoned here. Having one or two beers isn't going to damage your body, but getting drunk will trash your liver over time. Weed's only damaging to the lungs if you happen to smoke it rather than taking brownies or such).
    Never said it was in a medical sense
    Liek you said its a "psychological" addiction, think of it like a chocolate addiction or even an addiction to using the internet, is another example.

You are right about the beer/brownies thing, but its a known fact that the most common way of taking weed, is by smoking (I can research numbers if you wish, i have them somewhere)
    You are right, 1-2 beers isnt goin to hurt you, everything in moderation, but as you and i have both said, people can develop an psychological addiction to it.

But no-one should be driving under the influence, regardless of whether it's alcohol, marijuana or any other significant mind-altering substance.
    I agree with you.

I belive there is no real difference via only a few small facts that differ our views.

Quote Originally Posted by mydyingautumn View Post
    My reply is.

Wow, you have a lot of time on your hands. Believe what you want, stand by your belief, sweet. Good for you man. Since you got the time, look up the word 'loser' and post me it's definition and how it was produced into a word. But make sure it's from reasearch. Can't have any faulty info now can we.
    Thank you for the reply. Name calling just makes you look stupid and misinformed.
    I expected that last lot of information to be shot down aswell, but seeing as you didnt do that, i'll let you in on a little sekert, that last lot of information came from a well respected drug site.

PS: Name calling is not cool, funny thou, seeing as you are not a loser, yet this is an emulation forum.

PPS: I didnt look very hard for this information, because most of it i have bookmarked. Becuase any responsible person looks up what they are getting themselfs into, no one signs a contract without reading it.

I could flame the shit out of you, many members will know this, but i found it funnier to prove you were an idiot. But thank you for calling me a loser, i hope you enjoy your time posting on an emulation forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mighty View Post
    27% of what 5 people come on how the stats be correct its illegal. Do researchers give large amount of people dope noway. Its very hard to believe stats with no backing. Its like giving 5 people coke and pepsi and then saying 80% prefer coke.
    What....
    Look at the old MDMA tests of the 60's, they gave people MORE MDMA then is in your standed X pill.
    Last edited by Jase; 2nd-October-2007 at 03:42.

DeViOuS Guest

Exactly hypnos, like I said, no one knows for sure, and everything is faulty and different. You can get as many subjects and results, but it's still unexplainable. I smoked pot, I know what it's like and how it affected me. During the euphoria and overall effects. This dude's trying to tell me the researchers knows about how I feel and experienced more then I did myself. Fuck them. I'll go with my instinct and experiences, I don't need some nerdy 50 nerd old fuck who thinks he figured the art of weed out.
    And stop following my posts, Jase.
    Creep 0_o And name calling, look at your post about the "stoner who lost his brain cells shit." Don't be a hypocrit. You look like a bigger ass.
    Instead of wasting time with a "burnt out stoner" and posting facts off the net you so believe in, go preach to the world how horrible weed is for you, and I'll laugh when you get booed of stage.

You don't have to be a nerd and be on here. I have a great social life, don't believe me, fuck you. Don't care =]

And dude, I don't care about the facts. Honestly, I don't. I like to live life freely and do what I want. Go be responsible and careful and go to google to figure out it the researcher you blew off last week knows if it's healthy and legal. To each his own!
    I'll go have fun...

Peace.
    Last edited by mydyingautumn; 2nd-October-2007 at 03:44.

Thanks
    EP Points

This dude's trying to tell me the researchers knows about how I feel and experienced more then I did myself. Fuck them. I'll go with my instinct and experiences, I don't need some nerdy 50 nerd old fuck who thinks he figured the art of weed out.
    And stop following my posts, Jase.
    Thats why i posted information gathered by drug users.....

Creep 0_o And name calling, look at your post about the "stoner who lost his brain cells shit." Don't be a hypocrit. You look like a bigger ass.
    You mis-quoted me, i said:
    stoned person that cant remember shit because his short term memory is fried to the shit house

Its a known fact that with long term use you lose most of your short term memory. And technicaly i didnt single you out there, you did that yourself, lolz.

Oh, and if you dont want me to reply, simply stop posting... simple as that, its a public forum.

Instead of wasting time with a "burnt out stoner" and posting facts off the net you so believe in, go preach to the world how horrible weed is for you, and I'll laugh when you get booed of stage.
    Which post did i say that weed had a shit effect on me? When did i say that weed was horrible?
    Again, you are mis-quoting.
    Also, when did i once mention i was getting these fact from the internet? once again you are making up shit.

And dude, I don't care. Honestly, I don't. I like to live life freely and do what I want. Go be responsible and careful and go to google to figure out it the researcher you blew off last week knows if it's healthy and legal. I'll go have fun.
    You seem to care, you took time out to reply.
    Oh and find it funny (As well many people here at EP would) that you think im a responsible.
    Assuming you know me isnt cool, i would have to be one of the LEAST responsible people here.

Thanks

I just love how Jase is saying how dangerous pot might be, when he's a cokehead.

DeViOuS Guest

You thought so to?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezymadman View Post
    I just love how Jase is saying how dangerous pot might be, when he's a cokehead.
    I gave that up long ago. Namely when my dealer got busted LOLZ, that and when my GF at the time cracked the shits when i racked up two lines in the movies.

The shit im on now, you are more likely to die from eating peanuts. Can anyone guess the drug?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    The shit im on now, you are more likely to die from eating peanuts. Can anyone guess the drug?
    Gonna need to be give more hints than that. Most street drugs aren't gonna kill you unless you happen to catch a bad (or just badly weighed) batch somewhere along the line.

DeViOuS Guest

Careful. He might post a million reasons from research on what drugs kill you with what quanity.

XD

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Beer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Jase: Trazadone?

I'm just going to say, in my opinion, scientificly researched facts don't mean shit. Everything effects everybody different. No matter what it is.

I've smoked weed regularly since I was 14, it hasn't affected me mentally whatsoever. Phsycally is a given since smoking anything is bad, as Hypnos pointed out.

But yeah, fuck facts. If you like it, do it. If it's not to your liking, don't. Simple.

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ray_ View Post
    Beer.
    Sir, alcoholism is no laughing matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    Sir, alcoholism is no laughing matter.
    Clearly you've never been to a bar.

Or a strip club.

Or my uncle's house.

Thanks
    EP Points

Gonna need to be give more hints than that. Most street drugs aren't gonna kill you unless you happen to catch a bad (or just badly weighed) batch somewhere along the line.
    its credited as one of the deadly drugs in the world.
    Even thou its a mtyh.

Ray: I dont drink beer

Darth: No. Also there is a SummerDayz fest on December 1st, come.

ANSWER IS X PILLZ!
    More people died in the last 3 years from fishing accidents then from MDMA. (One reported death.)

Careful. He might post a million reasons from research on what drugs kill you with what quanity.

XD
    For someone that doesnt care, you seem to be still posting.

Oh fuck it..... I find it funny that a dumb ass like yourself cant seem to understand the complex nature of Nero, one of the most user friendly programs there is, does the SmartStart menu leave you baffled?
    Here's a hint, if you want to burn a DVD, click the DVD option.

My 7 year old cousin can burn DVD's with Nero, how much of a dumbass do you have to be to fail at that?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ray: I dont drink beer
    But everyone knows alcohol goes good with a mouthful of salty nuts!

Wait, that didn't come out right...