Thread: This site rocks for roms but

Slinkster Guest

Default This site rocks for roms but

I can't download any of them. I want Blast Corps and Extreme G2 mostly but there are a lot of roms there that i want
    i keep getting the

"This file doesn't belong to the site you came from

You have been logged with the following information"

thing and i was wondering how i get past it or does it mean the rom's down or what?
    If noone can help then could someone possibly direct me to a site with those 2 roms

Thanx for any help

(edited because i can't spell or speak english )

Thanks

Well, whenever i tried using a D/L manager it would say i was logged with the following information....your not using a D/L manager are you?
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Slinkster Guest

nopers
    i did once like 2 months ago and that happened but it worked for a bit after that
    argh

sickboy Guest

firewall? if so turn it off. if you have winXP it was a built in firewall so check that out. and if you use aol then sorry you'r out of luck.