Thread: aol thru dreamcast

(Chris) Guest

Default aol thru dreamcast

how do i connect to the internet on my dreamcast using aol i asked the tech help guy on aol but he didnt know shit

note i mean using a dreamcast with a browser disc and using aol as the internet service provider

the stuff it says i need to know about my isp are :

isp phone number(s)

dns address

pop3 server name

smtp server name

proxy server name

xiox Guest

It's not possible as far as I know. AOL and free ISPs like Juno and Netzero won't work because they use special software.

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know if this will work because I don't have AOL or a DreamCast, but have you looked at your AOL connection settings? Just go to Control Panel and look in Dial-Up Networking. I'm guessing there should be an AOL conection... get the details of the connection by right clicking on the connection and selecting properties. You should find all of the information you need there. Hope that helps.

Zerostrike Guest

I read on a faq that you can't get AOL to work. I'll get a link for you. EDIT: Here is the link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/drea...ame/22940.html Click on "Internet Troubleshooting Guide."