Thread: Rate the PcsX2 emulator out of ten

Thanks

Default Rate the PcsX2 emulator out of ten

??/10

I really can't say, because i know Nothing about it.

Thanks

whats the point then, best and only ps2 emulator out there... (when i say only i mean they are still working on it)

if you go to the ngemu forums you will see that recently ( in the unreleased beta) online play and keyboard support have been added.

many games are playable ( keep in mind you need a good pc to use it) all the way through while some are getting there. a Fine emulator by dedicated programmers.

Thanks
    EP Points

It's progressing nicely, but don't expect to get far unless your hardware is top of the line.

Thanks

Smile

alright guys, thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    whats the point then, best and only ps2 emulator out there... (when i say only i mean they are still working on it)

if you go to the ngemu forums you will see that recently ( in the unreleased beta) online play and keyboard support have been added.

many games are playable ( keep in mind you need a good pc to use it) all the way through while some are getting there. a Fine emulator by dedicated programmers.
    An emulator connecting to official game servers even. That's impressive! Of course you'll need to dump your own BIOS as opposed to using one you downloaded. Within the BIOS is your individual PS2's identity/serial/whatever. The server's check that identity and when they get a rush of 20,000 people allegedly using the same PS2 some shit is going to hit the fan.

Anyway, you'll need a beefy machine in order to get it to run properly. You NEED a dual-core processor for any decent speeds (pref. a Core 2 Duo, not the earlier dual cores don't get quite the same FPS boost for some reason). The better your graphics card, the better. I recommend a 7900, or even an 8800 if you have the cash. 1GB DDR2 might be okay, 2GB would be better.