Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Study confirms, men want hot women.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    Many of the pretty girls I know are lesbians because the men they chose are pigs. Yes, the men they chose. But because of what one guy did all of the guys pay.
    Actually it makes me sad that women chose to have a relationship with another women because we are not enough or incompetent , but if they chose that way of life its there own , but they need men sooner or later ( the men semen if they want to have childern ) , and dont get me wrong ( in case someone did ) i dont love or hate reallife lesbains , in fact i love Hentai Lesbians , dey are Da best.

Please ENLIGHTEN us ( im serious i dont know anyone who is gay ) , about the Gays and what problems they face when dating another ... i cant even force my self to post it , i just cant.

And about that study , i know some girls who turned every guy who was asking her ( to marry him of course ) because she deserves a better one or a better life ( if he is not so heavy finacially ) in the end she come to an old age and still is not married that she execpt any guy that come knocking on her , she does not care about how he is or how big is his wallet , she feels that she is unwanted by everyone and socially left because all her friends are married and have childern and she is not , its just sad .

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer View Post
    We've recieved dildos and proximity bombs before, and have measures against both.
    I can understand measuring the free dildos, but measuring a proximity bomb?

That's just freaking weird.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post

You read it wrong. He meant they shove both up his ass.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    You read it wrong. He meant they shove both up his ass.
    OHhhh I see now.

It's to get a good taste of them.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Whoa.

Wait-a-minute-here...

An explosive up the ass?

Could our very own P_H be the mysterious "Kiki" from this story?
    http://www.jokedepot.com/pages/animals/animals41.html

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TaTa X2 View Post
    Actually it makes me sad that women chose to have a relationship with another women because we are not enough or incompetent , but if they chose that way of life its there own , but they need men sooner or later ( the men semen if they want to have childern ) , and dont get me wrong ( in case someone did ) i dont love or hate reallife lesbains , in fact i love Hentai Lesbians , dey are Da best.
    Eh? I was about to post something, but my mind just read your post and completely shut down. I think it's a defensive precaution.
    A. Why would they need men? Adoption exists for a reason, and if you're going to pull the "child of my blood" argument, with sperm banks, you don't really need the man himself. Not to mention that this is flawed because only one of the women gets a child directly descended from her, anyways.
    B. Hentai...lesbians?
    Curses, my brain just went all BSOD again.

The funny part about "natural path," since it got brought up, is that if I recall correctly, naturally, certain species (I wish I could remember which; it was in a paper) have a "population overrun safeguard," for lack of a better term. Too many individuals of the species tends to result in a higher proportion of homosexual partnerings, which keeps the population from expanding too quickly. Even more amusing, other animals are perfectly willing to have sex even without reproduction, at least 500 species to give a number. Heck, penguins for a specific example partner up, build a nest, and use rocks as surrogate eggs since they can't lay their own. One amusing example that sprung to mind was where Central Park Zoo swapped out the rock of one such male-male pairing with a real egg, which they raised as their own perfectly well. If anything, humans are aberrant. But, then, that's no surprise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Culise View Post
    Eh? I was about to post something, but my mind just read your post and completely shut down. I think it's a defensive precaution.
    A. Why would they need men? Adoption exists for a reason, and if you're going to pull the "child of my blood" argument, with sperm banks, you don't really need the man himself. Not to mention that this is flawed because only one of the women gets a child directly descended from her, anyways.

Whoa whoa , easy ... what i meant is sperm banks , you do not need to go all out on me .
    the man said he knew girls who chose to have a relation with another girls because the men like he said are pigs ( i dont know if he means physically or how they treat them ) , it just make me sad that there are some men that way and because of it girls decide that a girl affair would be better for her ( keep in mind that she\they are hetro in the first place ) if he posted it like she\ they are homo from the first place i would not post about it , and again i were sad about men being that way .

Quote Originally Posted by Culise View Post
    B. Hentai...lesbians?

Yup , why not ?

EDIT : BTW , i never said anything about a "natural path" or "un-natural path" if you have something against men , it would be better if you understand the post then release your anger later , or that you are doing it to give a message to someone you should say it to him upfront , not using using " beat the small guy and the bigguy will fear you ".
    Last edited by TaTa X2; 23rd-September-2007 at 14:20.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post

Well, if your going to send them back, you have to measure the dildos, shipping fee's overseas arent cheap. As for the bombs...

WAIT

I meant we have "defensive measures" against both! The whole mailbox is made out of titanium-steel alloy and has a chemical-heat laser inside (to melt and destroy said dildos). The bombs just go "BIFF" (thats the sound the make) when you get close to the mailbox.

Whole setup cost only 3 grand, made in Canada. Could have gotten a cheaper one from Kasikstan, but once again, overseas shipping is a bitch. <--awesome smilie

Quote Originally Posted by SegNin View Post
    Whoa.

Wait-a-minute-here...

An explosive up the ass?

Could our very own P_H be the mysterious "Kiki" from this story?
    http://www.jokedepot.com/pages/animals/animals41.html
    While I have to say "No, I live in Missouri", I will say that your article is the funniest shit I've seen in YEARS.

I wish I could quote it. But its way to large. +1 rep to you sir.

Seen the edit-button around lately?
    Last edited by Elmdor Rizer; 23rd-September-2007 at 16:15.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER