Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Games which they made into Bad Movies

spyderbyte Guest

Does anyone agree that if they took FF7 turned it into a movie....with the same story......would be col? They should have used a game storyline instead.

I liked the FF movie as a action flick. Not as final fantasy

Shadow X Guest

But some movies were out before the games were like GoldenEye 007. The movie and game were great.

gotenks_2322 Guest

hell yea@ last 2 posts

Thanks

I saw PREVIEWS of Final Fantasy and there wasnt one single hint of action, fighting, mages, swords and the typical Final Fantasy thing. I heard it was about some space expedition? now, FF7
    would make a pretty good movie, if the guys looked right. And the storyline isnt totally ****ed up. Im gonna kill squaresoft if Sephiroth doesnt go insane, and he's a good guy, and Cloud's evil.(If they make one, that is. since it's so old, it's either not hapennening, or gonna be really good. I doubt there is even one though
    Francine?
    Yes Robert?
    Where are we?
    I don't know. Are you pumped?
    Are you kidding? I'm always pumped.

Zerostrike Guest

No more movies from Square. They shut down their movie studios. FF: The Spirits Within is an average Sci-fi movie. Very good voice acting though.

sickboy Guest

Originally posted by dekilo04
    Chrono Trigger should make a good movie. But I'm waiting to see the live action dbz movie. I hope whoevers comes up with the script for the movie does a good job. Dbz has already got a good storyline and it would be a shame for someone to come along and mess it up.
    WHA?! I like dbz don't get me wrong, it's good for what it is. but a good story line?! have you ever watched any real anime? Macross, Cowboy Bebop or any gundam (not that wing crap) would make a good live action movie.

Thanks
    EP Points

You know, a Chrono movie would rock. See, no other movie is "played" before it's made, people may not know the Chrono name, but they DO know that there will be a 1337 movie to watch!! Best part of Chrono Trigger is it needen't be especially animated, I think they can get around that part somehow and create great fight scenes in the movie.. I saw this movie last night on TV called Titan AE and well, that movie just rocks as far as animation is concerned, if a Chrono movie with all it's coolness could be made with that kinda stuff, I bet it would floor the box office, chrono has an EXCELLENT story line!!

Zerostrike Guest

Titan A.E. bombed in the box-office. They didn't advertise it well. I watched a trailer for it and it didn't intrest me at all. A Chrono movie might make money if made right and given the right publicity team. You know, they're trying to make a Crazy Taxi movie. I bet you that it will be horrible.

sickboy Guest

I heard about a doa movie. uggh. never heard about crazy taxi, how the hell are they gonna wresle a story line from "take this dude to kfc. pick up that guy who needs to go to church, oh theres someone who want's to go to pizza hut, whoa I scared him, he jumped out of my taxi" F***ing stupid movie companies

Zerostrike Guest

I haven't heard of a DOA movie. There is also going to be a Max Payne movie. I don't know about one...

Thanks

Oh yeah, BTW, they are coming out with a Silent Hill movie. That will seriously kcik ass. For anyone who has played that game, you will know that it SERIOUSLY scares the pants off you. About 10 times more then resident evil ever could.

xiox Guest

I heard that Crazy Taxi movie is supposed to be about an middle eastern cab driver and it's a comedy. It's seriously going to suck. Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy are the only good game movies I've seen. Still havn't seen RE though.

They also have a Gundam live action movie. It's called Gundam G Savior I think, I havn't watched it.

sickboy Guest

silent hill COULD be kick ass. but if history repeats itself then they will butcher the hell out of the story and the only thing it will have in common with the game is it's name. I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks
    EP Points

I didn't say Titan AE was a good movie, or that it interested me. I just said the animation was good VR simulation and a Chrono Trigger movie could possibly follow on those lines, next time, I prefer that you read right rather than me explaining
    And no, the movie(titan ae) isn't great at all as far as story is concerned..

TorArneRosand Guest

Yeah that Final Fantasy movie was really bad , it had nothing to do with the game.