Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Games which they made into Bad Movies

Shadow X Guest

Default Good Games which they made into Bad Movies

I've noticed that some of these movies people make from games turn out to be very sucky movies. It was the idea it was just the way they did it . Prime example is Street Fighter: THe movie with Jean Claude Van Dam. I thought it sucked.That's just my opinion but i thought it really sucked. They could have done better. Another movie is Super Mario Bros. Some people might not remember it but it came out back in 94' or 95'. That movie also sucked.Like I said that's just my opinion. Dont get me wrong, there were some great movies like Spider-Man and the X-men movie.

Thanks

Let's not forget about the Tomb Raider movie. That was plain terrible!

Thanks
    EP Points

I didn't think Mortal Kombat was spectacular either

Zerostrike Guest

I liked Mortal Kombat. It was very cool. Far from the best movie, but cool. The sequal should be banned from the entire earth though. Yes, it's that bad. I don't like the Mortal Kombat games by the way. Street Fighter and Super Mario Brothers should be cut up into little pieces and burned. So that they can never be rereleased.

Shadow X Guest

I haven't seen Tomb Raider yet but Mortal Kombat Annihilation was an embarrassment

Another movie is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The first and second were OK but that third movie wasn't worth the effort. I actually got a headache when watched it for the second time.

Thanks

I think Resident Evil is kinda stupid...

They are hot, aren't they??

Shadow X Guest

I almost forgot Resident Evil. Tell me what was the point of her running jumping off the wall then kicking that dog like that. that was a waste of energy and time.

Zerostrike Guest

I haven't seen Resident Evil. Double Dragon needs to be shot, and other ways of being killed. I guess Mortal Kombat and Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within are the only good videogame realted movies. Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within is not really a Final Fantasy movie though.

Thanks

The Final Fantasy movie was a load of pigshit. I hate that movie so much. It not only pissed me off because the movie sucked, it also made squaresoft lose heaps of money and stop projects which could have actually been good from being made. Like the PS2 remakes of FF7,8 and 9. Stupid gay movie.
    And am I the only one who got sore eyes from watching it? I don't like movies which injure me, I couldn't see properly for about half an hour after I left the movie theater.

Zerostrike Guest

I watched it on DVD myself. It could have been a good deal better though. I think it was stupid to make it though. The fact that it had the FF name screwed it over. Videogame movies are doomed to fail in the box office anyway. The only exception is the first Pokemon movie. And it sucked too. Not as bad as Street Fighter, but still bad.

Thanks
    EP Points

I still hold the opinion that a Chrono Trigger movie would take the box office if it's made right, just because of the excellent story line!

gotenks_2322 Guest

Originally posted by dekilo04
    Tell me what was the point of her running jumping off the wall then kicking that dog like that. that was a waste of energy and time.
    well actually couldnt she have gained more momentum for her kik if she pushed off the wall?

final fantasy suked monkey balls.

Thanks

It doesn't matter whether a movie's based on a game or not, it still has the potential to be good. I agree with MasJ, videogame movies don't have to suck. A Crono Trigger movie, or an Earthbound movie could still rule.

Zerostrike Guest

Not enough people know the Chrono name to go see it. I haven't played more than 10 minutes of the first one, but even if it had the best storyline ever, it would get slamed for being a videogame movie. Too bad though. Just because a movie is based off a videogame, doesn't mean it's bad.

Shadow X Guest

Chrono Trigger should make a good movie. But I'm waiting to see the live action dbz movie. I hope whoevers comes up with the script for the movie does a good job. Dbz has already got a good storyline and it would be a shame for someone to come along and mess it up.