Thread: mario sunshine

xenomorphic Guest

Default mario sunshine

Has anyone seen this movie?
    today was the first time for me
    since gamespot went to pay-to-watch and look at there stuff
    ive missed out on a lot of movies
    so ive been a little behind to see whats coming up
    well the game looks great , just hope it comes out on time.
    http://www.gamesradar.com/downloads/...555&pagetype=2

xiox Guest

Thumbs up

That game looks really nice! I havn't seen it since Spaceworld last year, I wasn't following GC very much. I think I'm going to have to get one now though.

Thanks

xiox: IMO, you really should buy a GC! It's my favorite system now! For the longest time, I liked PS2 the best, but I'd have to say that the GC has really impressed me! Mario Sunshine really is looking good! You should also buy Resident Evil if you buy a GC! I've been hooked on that game for days now and the game still manages to scare me! I never did get to play the PSX version, so it's all new to me. But even if you played the PSX version, the GC one has been enhanced and a few things have been added/changed. I highly recommend it! I'll also be buying Mario Sunshine as soon as it's released