Thread: Why the X-box's DOA3 is better then any 3d fighting game!

--==N-N-T-B==-- Guest

Default Why the X-box's DOA3 is better then any 3d fighting game!

This is the main reason why I love the X-box more then my PS2(JAP with hard drive and internet, and FF11). The game Dead or alive 3. its booster pack which adds more costumes, and soon the level booster pack. To put the 8gig hard drive to work. Not to mention the game engine is vastly improved from DOA2 HARDCORE(PS2) and the graphics are to die for. There is NO I mean NO PS2 Game(or any game else) that has the high polly and smooth graphics that this game does. This game was released last year, and it still looks 1000X better then TEKKEN 4 or Vertua Fighter! It is the only reason to get an x box, that and METAL GEAR: SUBESTENCE, NINJA GIADAN, and Grand Theft Auto VICE CIY!

Thanks

i still perfer ps2 cuz they have more better games who gives a **** what they look like or what costumes look like ?

Thanks

I agree with MaKaVeLi, graphics don't make a game good.
    "METAL GEAR: SUBESTENCE, NINJA GIADAN, and Grand Theft Auto VICE CIY" A typo in each title, I noticed. Substance, Gaiden, city, and please don't type everything in caps IT MAKES YUO LOOK LIKE A DORKK! MGS2 and GTA3:VC are gonna be on the PS2, I haven't been catching up with gaming news recently so I don't even know what Ninja Gaiden is.

I remember this quote from somewhere, I'm not sure where: "The X-Box can smell my X-Sox!"

Thanks

That game shall never compare to any Street Fighter game.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

sickboy Guest

yep nothing beats 2d capcom goodness.

spyderbyte Guest

Has not anyone tried Ehrgeiz? For PSX? That game is so cool. A final Fantasy fihting game. That and Super Smash Bros melle and Marvel VS Capcom 2 are some of the good ones...

I think Dead or Alive for X-box can burn in the hell it came from.

I like Final Fantasy 1 better. To hell with graphics. GFX dont make the game! They just make a game better!

sickboy Guest

doa series has always been about bouncing boobs. if thats what you are into then yeah, it's the best bouncing boobs simulator out. I like my bouncing boobs real not polygonal. if you want depth vf4 is the best 3d and most of capcoms newer are the best 2d.

Thanks

Spidey, I have Ehrgeiz. Good for multiplayer fun, but it's a pity the game's so short. And they missed a perfectly good opportunity to put Barret in! He could have had all the same moves as Godhand, they just needed to change how he looked. I mean, hell, they both have guns for arms!