Thread: error message when trying to download windows defender

Thanks

Default error message when trying to download windows defender

I was trying to download windows defender from microsoft site but I got a error when i tried.here's what it said:

"This copy of Windows did not pass genuine validation.
    The product key found on this computer is a Volume License Key (VLK) that has been blocked.
    The product key is a unique identifier assigned by Microsoft only to genuine Windows software. If this key is missing or incorrect, it may indicate the presence of counterfeit software and your computer may be at risk.

The Windows product key installed on this computer is a Volume License Key (VLK) that has been blocked. A VLK is typically licensed to organizations that want to use multiple copies of Windows. However, if a VLK is reported as stolen or leaked, it is blocked from passing validation and is not considered genuine.

You or your organization may be a victim of software counterfeiting if:

You received a computer with a VLK, but you do not have a Volume License Agreement with Microsoft, or
    Your organization purchased a VLK from a 3rd party but does not have a Volume License Agreement with Microsoft.

If you do have a Volume License Agreement with Microsoft, you believe you are using the appropriate VLK assigned to your organization, and your VLK has not been reported as stolen or lost, contact your system administrator, Large Account Reseller (LAR), or Enterprise Software Advisor (ESA) to report the problem."

how do I fix this problem so I can download windows defender?how can I make my computer genuine so I can get this program?

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry, but we don't allow discussion of warez here, and asking how to get around Microsoft's validation process for Windows falls under that rule.

Here are the rest of the rules:
    http://www.epforums.org/general-rules-t47438/index.html

Btw, you are allowed to ask for what anti-spyware application we would recommend besides Windows Defender.