Thread: Best Place to Buy an r4ds?

Thanks

Default Best Place to Buy an r4ds?

I bought one for myself awhile back from nxpgame but being in the US I guess he's shitting himself like every other modchip/flash provider and not selling anymore...

Anyway I want to get my hands another one. So whats the best place to by one from now?

Thanks

Here you go...

R4 Multimedia Card English Version with 1GB Kingston TF $46.90

R4 NDS Kit:
    - Supports up to 4GB Transflash/MicroSD
    - Supports NDS sleep mode
    - Upgradable firmware (manufacturer site)
    - Full English Version.

Kingston 1GB TF/MicroSD 1GB Card:
    - Japan version
    - Genuine Kingston Product
    - Fast data transfer rate
    - Write-protect switch with adapter
    - Included adapter allows the card to be used in Secure Digital (SD) compatible devices
    I haven't ordered one from that site but many people on EP and other forums have ordered one from that site and its got Free Worldwide Shipping

Edit: Whoops...just realized...it says Item's temporarily sold out Nevertheless, you might wanna keep an eye it
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 15th-August-2007 at 18:16.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Thanks but I hear they ship slow even when in stock; I'd like to get one somewhat fast to give as a b-day present in a few weeks.

Thanks

http://www.1sourcegaming.com/product...FRm9hgod2Q31Kw

You might have to get the microDS card separate. Just make sure the case says "Made in Taiwan" and it should have no problems. All of mine say that on them and they've never failed in my R4 although all I have are 3 1GB microDS cards (1 Kingston and 2 SanDisk).
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrie View Post
    http://www.1sourcegaming.com/product...FRm9hgod2Q31Kw

You might have to get the microDS card separate. Just make sure the case says "Made in Taiwan" and it should have no problems. All of mine say that on them and they've never failed in my R4 although all I have are 3 1GB microDS cards (1 Kingston and 2 SanDisk).
    Whoa...$60 US ??? and that too without the SD card. This is bad. Dealsextreme one is around $46 with the 1gb card (original Jap). Also, if you noticed in the features, it says "**Currently on Backorder, Will be available within the next 2 weeks**", which really makes me wonder whats the actual status, coz in the title it says "IN STOCK"
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 15th-August-2007 at 22:03.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Oh I didn't notice that. He said he wanted it soon and I just saw "IN STOCK" on that site. As for the price, anyone that has an R4 would know that even $60 is a steal for this powerful tool. With what it's capable of doing I had originally expected it to be at around $160.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel