Thread: I need help VERY QUICK

Fredricos Guest

Post I need help VERY QUICK

PLEASE HELP ME!
    I'm IN NEED OF RPG GAMES!!! FAST!
    KNOW A GOOD RPG GAME POST HERE "QUICK"
    I WHANT EVERYTHING!!!

Abby Normal Guest
    Which System do you want? How recent ? There`s umpteen billion of them! My favorites are Zelda NES,GB,SNES,N64,Any Zelda!! Then Final Fantasy 1-10 or more,Chrono Trigger which is a lot like Zelda etc.

Nick Guest

id say play the zelda game for snes

me_m_e Guest

the 2 new zelda games out for gb r pretty good and then theres the pokemon games for gb if ur into that kinda thing and any final fantacy games r good like theres several for snes and ff8 and ff9 for psx and an ff10 coming out for psx2 and if ur a total rpg freak you might wanna go see the final fantacy movie thats gonna be coming out that looks really kool :p

Fredricos Guest
    Thanx everyone...... But where can i download all this stuff?

(i have playd alle the zelda + finale fantasy games)

Thanks
    EP Points

Cool

You can download ISO's from IRC, FTP's or Pubs .
    Look around Freddie, there are plenty available all over the net....

Fredricos Guest
    um..
    You got a point their.

Nick Guest

i seen some servers on hotline that had tons of psx iso's if you dont know what it is download the client from c-net its called like hotline client 1.84 when you get it go to the search either http://www.hlsearch.com or http://www.hotlinehq.com/search.html any more questions just ask

Fredricos Guest
    Looks nice....

I try. Thanx

Jeff Guest

hotline is the greatest program ever!!! i have been using it for like a year and i get every comp game that comes out off of it. Everyone should get this program

emuparafreak72 Guest

Id have to say chrono trigger, Final Fantasy 1-10 +tactics +anthology, earthbound, and Super Mario RPG.

Spawn Guest

Wink

How do i work Hotline? :confused: :confused:

Skinner8 Guest

Lightbulb

Try --www.snesarena.com--,they've got more than all snes roms in tha world,in different versions(US,JAP,PAL,etc. etc.),and different languages (have you ever seen shadowrun in SWEDISH anywhere else?)

krono_tool Guest
    HEY THIS SITE www.edgeumu.com has tons of tons of roms of every console, arcade machine, handheld, or even Pcs
    i recommend it a lot

Other good site was www.pe2000.net but something strange happened to their server & you cant download any stuff maybe they slove this problemo as always the do!!!

I haven't see any list bigger than in those sites

I have 5 years in this stuff in my neighborhood they call me rom-grandpa

krono_tool Guest

Exclamation

sorry the site is www.edgeemu.com :p