This thing is driving me nuts Am on FW 3.52 M33-2 and I've set it up perfectly, in both the GAME folder as well as the GAME150 folder, have set the kernel to 1.50 in the recovery menu for homebrew.

Well, I downloaded the latest version and the supposedly REWIND (sands of time) effect doesn't work. As default, its set to the R button and when I press that button, the emulator HANGS, in fact the whole PSP hangs. Even the HOME button doesn't work and after approx 10 seconds, the PSP shutsdown automatically and I have to use the slide button to turn it on again.

Also, I wouldn't mind if I STOP using that REWIND (sands of time) effect but where can I FIND THE GODDAM CONTROLS for this thing Readme shows nothing.

How do I save states ???, what do I do if I wanna run another rom ??? Currently, I have to press the HOME button and turn the emu off, again load it up to select another ROM. I think this is preposterous coz NES emu shouldn't be a problem. Hell, if an SNES emu can do that (by pressing the R + L shoulder buttons) why not an NES emu ???

Can you guys please help me out and tell me where can I find THE CONTROLS for this thing

Thanx in advance.

Edit: And trust me when I say, I've searched EVERYWHERE. Google, QJ.net, etc, etc and this is my last hope

Edit: II I really wonder why isn't the REWIND function working in the first place.

MAJOR EDIT: One most important thing I forgot to mention. It says NESTERJ and SNES TYL (or whatever) support zipped rom support. Well, in NESTERJ, when I click on a zipped rom, it says "NES ROM Image not found" and in SNES TYL standard edition, when I click on a zipped SNES rom, THE EMU CRASHES and shows me a BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH and shows some exceptions or something like that with numbers and stuff. At the end, it shows that we'll be returning to the XMB in 10 seconds, so I can't even write it down. Am I doing something wrong here ???

By the way, just so you guys know, both of those emu's work perfectly fine if I feed em unzipped roms