Thread: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance

Iron_Blue Guest

Exclamation Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance

Please! Try to get this game!! even if it is in Japanese! i want it so bad!

badomen Guest

is it the same as castlevania SotN? (same style)
    cos if it is i want it too!

Iron_Blue Guest

that game is gonna be better than SoTN

Jagman Guest

I just downloaded the new Castlevania off of #emuchina on Newnet. I got it off of The_Bot's fileserver. The name is different than the one you mentioned, but I am pretty sure it is the one that you are looking for. Here is the name of the file:

"0460_-_castlevania_-_byakuya_no_concerto_(j)_[intro- removed_pad_with_0xff].zip"

I like it better than the first one. Ok, well back to playing it

Iron_Blue Guest

yeah i found the rom too, but the name of this one says White Night Concerto :/ and the intro says Castlevania : Concert of Midnight Sun.

Jagman Guest

Originally posted by Iron_Blue
    yeah i found the rom too, but the name of this one says White Night Concerto :/ and the intro says Castlevania : Concert of Midnight Sun.
    True, but here is a quote from a Preview/Review from The CastleVania Dungeon:

Harmony of Dissonance (known as White Night Concerto, or Concerto of the Midnight Sun in some circles) is the new Castlevania game for the Gameboy Advance.
    Here is a link to the page:

http://www.classicgaming.com/castlevania/cv-wnc.htm

Take a look at the screenshots they match those of the rom that I mentioned above.

evol1 Guest

So.... to dig up an old topic......... is the English rom out there yet? and where?

JTex898 Guest

The U.S. version is being released 9/17/02 and when the U.S. version does get dumped you'll probably be able to get the rom here http://jz.times.lv/images/com/index.html.

evol1 Guest

Originally posted by JTex898
    The U.S. version is being released 9/17/02 and when the U.S. version does get dumped you'll probably be able to get the rom here http://jz.times.lv/images/com/index.html.
    I cant even get the jap one off there.... I have a feeling its dying

Returnofthehill Guest

Wink IF you want....

If you want i can tell you a really fast working server of Castlevania :Circle of the moon.It has been reward with the prize of the best game in 2001. IT is great .The castle here is ten times biger than castlevania symphony of the night that is a 200%game when you turn the castle from up to down.Cool huh?If you want to know how to get the castle down or you want Circle of the moon GBA rom i will tell you...... Only if you can tell me where i can find a nes rom named GREAT DEVIL PRIEST the game is made by Konami and has the same style like Castlevania II simon's quest(NES ROMS)or if you can't because is very difficult finding it i am happy if you tell me some nes,snes,and genesis sites with roms.Not these here cause i know them

WWw.vimm.net
    www.mariconda.com
    www.segaarchive.cjb.net
    www.nestotal.no-ip.hpg
    www.ciudadfutura.com/snes

If you are interested in tell me

slayer6896 Guest

i cant wait for this game to come out in the US.

Returnofthehill if you want that game you have to know the offical name of it.

Returnofthehill Guest

Wink I would do anything for that game!!!

THe official game is GREAT DEVIL PRIEST and i want it so badly so madly i love it,i would give anything money ,what i have but....

It's a rare game .When i bought it in 1991 the seller told me there were only three copies of this game at that long time ago.So for every one who find it i promise a lot of roms.

And I update every single day my list of roms.So don't miss the opportunity.