Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BoF3 and ePSXe

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Looks like the server where the PSXeven site is hosted went down.

That's why the link doesn't work.

Well, if you're still interested in PSXeven, then you can get it from here:
    http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/psxeven.html

Thanks

I can save with any game, and like I said, Suiko 2 worked great for the couple weeks I was playing it. Said files still work. The only thing I can think of is that the files for BoF3 were corrupted, and now that I reflect on it, I did have to re-download part one of that game, because WinRAR said it wasn't working (don't remember specifically what it said). I see no reason to think it was uploaded wrong, I think my comp just somehow screwed it up in download or whatever. I guess I could try downloading it again. I hadn't thought of that before because, well, it was working as far as I could tell.

Does pSX have a way to put in codes?

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Not with something like [PEC]

You'd have to use something like a GameShark disc/iso to use cheats with pSX emulator.
    Last edited by SegNin; 31st-July-2007 at 23:41.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BWMagus View Post
    I can save with any game, and like I said, Suiko 2 worked great for the couple weeks I was playing it. Said files still work. The only thing I can think of is that the files for BoF3 were corrupted, and now that I reflect on it, I did have to re-download part one of that game, because WinRAR said it wasn't working (don't remember specifically what it said). I see no reason to think it was uploaded wrong, I think my comp just somehow screwed it up in download or whatever. I guess I could try downloading it again. I hadn't thought of that before because, well, it was working as far as I could tell.

Does pSX have a way to put in codes?
    I think that's what happened, because not being able to use save states is just absurd. And since save states work by reading spots directly from the image...

Thanks

Oh, I downloaded PSXeven, I just thought it was insane that everything keeps falling apart.

Well, I guess I'll try downloading it again, and if that doesn't work, using a different emulator. Thanks guys. Now I just wonder how it could possibly make good saves sometimes, and then delete them and savestates all without a trace.

Thanks

weird, I played BoF3 on epsxe 1.6.0 from beginning to end last year using memory cards and never had this problem. I didn't use save states
    Give me what I want or face destruction........IN JAPANESE!

Thanks

Yeah, I'm apparantly the weird one.