Thread: Games on the main site, and Guardian Heroes in particular, not working in SSF

Thanks

Default Games on the main site, and Guardian Heroes in particular, not working in SSF

First up, my specs all check out. I've run NiGHTS and Princess Crown at full speed, perfectly. I'm using a recent version of SSF.

However, on attempting to run Guardian Heroes and Shining Force III both off the main site, SSF will open as if a music CD was in the tray, and will play tracks from the game if I hit play. No combination of BIOS files or regions have any effect and it's not giving me the 'invalid game disk' type message that I usually get when I'm set to the wrong region.

Am I missing something stupid here or are these just bad rips?
    Last edited by Miller; 29th-July-2007 at 21:24.

Thanks
    EP Points

In the somewhat unlikely (or possibly not so unlikely) event that it's the image I uploaded here aeons ago, check it with satconv. It could be the US game accidentally patched to EU, in which case patching it back to the US version would fix it. Using the US bios and America set as the region, mounted on Daemon Tools 3.29, works just fine for me under SSF 0.08r11.

(I'm referring to Guardian Heroes in particular, by the way.)
    Last edited by pkt-zer0; 30th-July-2007 at 03:23.

Thanks

That worked perfectly! Thank you.