Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best GBA game

GbaMaster Guest

Question The best GBA game

What do you thinks thats the best GBA game?

I think that Kuru Kuru Kururin and Konami Crazy Racers are very good games :p

Thanks
    EP Points
    Tough Question...
    IMO, all of the games made for the GBA are excellent but Castlevania is a bit above the rest. So I guess my pick would be castlevania....

Griever Guest

Both castlevania and krazy karts are good then again pinobee is graphically amazing. I cant remember the last time I liked a consoles launch games.Fantastic

GbaMaster Guest
    Yes, Pinobee's graphics are very good.

djesiret Guest

Angry

Castlevania - Circle of the moon is prob. in my small opinion the best yet, tho the graphics are lacking compared to other gba titles. I was gonna buy a GBA, till i played an emu of it. I'm dissapointed in the system as a whole. Maybe I just haven't played the right game, but I think NeoGeo PC was kickin' it's ass.

James Bond Guest

I'll find that out when I get my GBA in July. I hate waiting so long for it.

GbaMaster Guest
    I heard that the graphics of Castlevania are very dark and that you can't see them well... Is that correct?

James Bond Guest

Well all you have to do is buy a light for $10. Problem Solved.

me_m_e Guest

do the gfx look alright in gba emulators.if they look jus as good or better then the system i wouldent waste my $$$ buying one when you can get a dreamcast and a few games for that much(170 plus i hear that bleems coming out with an emulator that will alow you to play mgs(metal gear solid)2 on ur dreamcast that would be the shit and also save you some $$$ cuz you wouldent have to shovel out 400$ for the ps2

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: wazza my nigga ]

Unreal Mage Guest

Smile

I got my GBA, and I think that Rayman Advance has pretty good graphics. Tony Hawk 2 also impressed me. But what I'm really waiting for is Golden sun

Split_Mushroom Guest
    Tony Hawks pro skater2 of course :p

Dr_Ackula Guest

Definatly Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. However it is a bit too dark on the actual GBA system, and the $10 light does solve that problem

smashingtomato Guest

Cool

Tony HAwk 2 is by far the best!

Thanks

i like Castlevania and Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 the best

Nick Guest

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 has awsome graphics