Thread: Help with Mega Man Legends II and quick question about mulit-disc games

Thanks

Default Help with Mega Man Legends II and quick question about mulit-disc games

When I attempt to download the last file on the Megaman legends II page I'm redirected to a bare-bones page and doesn't actually open up any download windows. I'm using Firefox as my browser. The only problem is that the file must have something to do with the sound during cutscenes, because the game works fine there's just no sound during cutscenes. Here's a link to the page I'm sent to: ftp://38.103.145.170/isos/PSX/MML2.sfv Should I just right click and do the Save As... thing and put it in the bin with the rest of the game files, or what?

And another quick question while I've got you all here, I'm downloading FF VII and FF IX. Both are multi-disc games. I'm new to PSX emulators and I don't know what I'll be doing during the 'Please Insert Disc II' screen. Please just let me know what'll be happening, I'd be ever so grateful. I'm using ePSXe.

Thanks for any help any of you can give.

Thanks
    EP Points

When you see that screen, just press the Escape key, then go to File>Change Disc>ISO, or something like that.

Thanks

okay, thanks for letting me know about that.

In regard to MML2: I downloaded the ISO from another site now, and the sound doesn't work during the cutscenes with their file either. Could it be the sound I'm using in the emulator? I'm using Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 With Sound and CDDA Sound enabled. XA sound and the SPU IRQ are not enabled.

And to be more specific, it's just the dialogue I can't hear. The SFX still works.
    Last edited by zvzDaniel; 22nd-July-2007 at 14:12.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

This file has nothing to do with the game:
    ftp://38.103.145.170/isos/PSX/MML2.sfv

It's an sfv (Simple File Verification) file that's used to verify that a file is complete/not corrupt.

You can use a program like QuickSFV to make and use sfv files:
    http://www.quicksfv.org/

You need to enable Sound, CDDA and XA sound in your sound plugin: (Config > Sound > Check all 3)

Thanks

Alright, thank you very much for helping me.