Thread: when is emuparadise.org coming back online?

sangeet Guest

Arrow when is emuparadise.org coming back online?

I have been waiting 6 days but nothing happened!Maybe it is online but i can't access it!

Thanks
    EP Points

Check the main page, I've posted an update.

Dr_Ackula Guest

Talking

Confucious say "Good things come to those who wait"

emuparafreak72 Guest

Talking

soon I hope!

me_m_e Guest

i would jus like to say F*ck that sh*t hurry the F*ck up damn it
    plz

leogeo2 Guest

Talking

well, i'm a patient child/teen. i'd wait until emuparadise.org is open. in the meantime, i'll entertain myself during the summer by goin to some flash animated sites and watch cartoons all day. like newgrounds.com or videogamedc.com or stickdeath.com. but until it opens, i'm stuck watching cartoon

me_m_e Guest

and imagin that ur suckin my d*ck i meen wtf if you guys were dedicated to geting the site bak up you wouda had it up by now(i meen what r u all on 56k or what)this had better be a damn good update. sorry to get so pissed but i hate people that put there site down 4ever just for updateing(but it dosent piss me of as much as people that never update and let there site go to shit or people that dont know how to make a site and do it anyways thats how we end up with all the sh*t sites with broke links and nuthing on them) :confused:

Dr_Ackula Guest

Wazza my Nigga....as a matter of a fact we are all on 56k with the exception of Sarcast. And since you seem to know so very much about making a website how about you give us the link to your wonderful emu-site? If all you are going to do is post negative comments please do not bother to post anything at all, your only making an ass outta yourself.

Dr_Ackula Guest
    Go Cypha Go Cypha Go!! wErd to Yo Mutha!!

Nick Guest

yea, fawk off

Spawn Guest
    I don't care how long it takes as long as it gets back online and has lotsa' roms and lotsa' Emus.

me_m_e Guest

o for the love of god theres no reason to take everything so personal you know im jus getin cheesed cuz this is the only really good emu site i know of on the net and its takein a while to get bak online and to tell you the truth i dont know alot about website building but if i did i would offer to help out since im on cable. and if Sarcast is on cable or higher y dont you do more of the site upgradeing from hiz comp? :confused:
    ps: sorry for all the negativity i jus like the site and am geting impatiant cuz i wanna c what its like after the upgrade.

Ziegfried Guest

Will the new emuparadise have gameboy and mame roms?Will it be the largest site on the net?Will the moderators be the rulers of the universe?Am i confused?Wazza my nigga?Add reply?

me_m_e Guest

o god i hope not that dr acula guy would probly smite me.lol

me_m_e Guest

and yes im 90% sure there will be gb roms(they had a great selection b4 they closed down)but im not sure about mame.and also i waz wondering were you asking wazza my nigga like you want me to repply or were you jus askin wazza my nigga?

ps: wazzzzzuuuuuppppppp!!!!!!!