Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ISO'swont work??

Thanks

unfortunately it didnt do anything for me. I wonder why i'm having so many problems trying to run these....still working on the epsxe, but its still running like slow motion. Thanks for the link

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by spiffiestpengui View Post
    unfortunately it didnt do anything for me. I wonder why i'm having so many problems trying to run these....still working on the epsxe, but its still running like slow motion. Thanks for the link
    Is FPS Limit on 60?

Thanks

Do you have DirectX 9c installed on your computer?
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

No, it is on 200, but I tried 60 and it ran even slower, i also tried 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldrie View Post
    Do you have DirectX 9c installed on your computer?
    I'm pretty sure I do, that is the link you sent me right?? I'm pretty sure I have it, how can i check to be sure?
    Last edited by SegNin; 17th-July-2007 at 01:43.

Thanks

That link is only for the update for DirectX 9c but it still requires a full copy of DirectX 9c be installed on your computer to begin with. Maybe that is why you're having problems.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks
    EP Points

It seems the fault lies in your graphics adapter.
    Use the P.E.O.p.S Software GPU plugin.

Post your systems specs here as well.
    Regards,
    fireblaster_lyz

Help in setting or using ePSXe? Get all the info you need using the ePSXe Configuration Handbook

Thanks

FINALLY! I got it to work...Although I feel really stupid now lol, When you close ePSXe do you have to do File>Close? or can you just hit the X? I ask because noticing my computer running slower and slower I decided to go into safe mode and do some scans...Only when I tried restarting it took about 15 minutes to restart, because i kept getting that pop-up that says end now? and it was for epsxe. I got them over and over, probably about 20 or 30 of them, so apparently everytime I closed the program it didnt close all the way, and then I would keep opening it up again. Im just not sure why they didnt show up as running anywhere on the computer even if I did CNTL ALT DEL. I have been closing it by going File>close since then and it seems to be running smoothly now, but I also did a disc clean-up and some ad-ware scans, which did take alot off, I think it was a combination of the 2 that made me run so slow...BUT my original problem was that no picture was showing up, so I did manage to get the right plug-in and have the picture play thanks to all of the help i got. sorry I didnt realize this sooner guys, but thank you soooo much for all the help that was given I REALLY appreciate it...chances are I'll be back in the forums with another noobish question sooner or later, but until then thanks for all the help!

...now I just have to buy a controller to PLAY the games lol

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

FINALLY! I got it to work...Although I feel really stupid now lol, When you close ePSXe do you have to do File>Close? or can you just hit the X? I ask because noticing my computer running slower and slower I decided to go into safe mode and do some scans...Only when I tried restarting it took about 15 minutes to restart, because i kept getting that pop-up that says end now? and it was for epsxe. I got them over and over, probably about 20 or 30 of them, so apparently everytime I closed the program it didnt close all the way, and then I would keep opening it up again. Im just not sure why they didnt show up as running anywhere on the computer even if I did CNTL ALT DEL. I have been closing it by going File>close since then and it seems to be running smoothly now, but I also did a disc clean-up and some ad-ware scans, which did take alot off, I think it was a combination of the 2 that made me run so slow...BUT my original problem was that no picture was showing up, so I did manage to get the right plug-in and have the picture play thanks to all of the help i got. sorry I didnt realize this sooner guys, but thank you soooo much for all the help that was given I REALLY appreciate it...chances are I'll be back in the forums with another noobish question sooner or later, but until then thanks for all the help!

...now I just have to buy a controller to PLAY the games lol
    If you just hit the X to close (or use the alt f4 shortcut), to take the program completely off, you would have to open taskmanager and click on processes. Then you would have to scroll down until you find epsxe (I can't stress how important it is not to mess with anything you don't know about, or you may end up closing something that is essential. So only close epsxe) and click on it. Then, while the epsxe option is highlighted, click on the end process button.

Thanks

I see, thanks thats good info to have, when I opened the task manager I only checked the applications tab, I didnt even think to look under processes, thats why it didnt show up anywhere when i looked.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I see, thanks thats good info to have, when I opened the task manager I only checked the applications tab, I didnt even think to look under processes, thats why it didnt show up anywhere when i looked.
    You're welcome. Good luck with it (considering all the problems you've had though, it seems like you wouldn't need luck.... rather you'd be able to use it without any more problems..).

Thanks

You have to exit the game first by pressing ESC then click the X button.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel