Thread: New Site

squallmtg_2004 Guest

Post New Site

I was kinda curious about the new features available on the new site. Such as new roms, emulators, or whatever else is new.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thumbs up

"I cannot give out confidential information, it is against my ethics".
    What the heck!
    The new emuparadise.org design is pretty kickass in every possible way. We'll have roms for all systems from Atari to GBA.
    But then again, as always, with good news, there is bad news too. We will NOT have any N64 roms. Well, that is, only until the 20th of July. After that we will have our N64 roms section back up and some surprises too.
    So just wait and see......

[Damn Typos!!!]

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: MasJ ]

Omega5 Guest

What surprises, an N64 emulator that will actually work on my computer?
    **Crosses fingers**

squallmtg_2004 Guest

Cool, thanks for the info.

me_m_e Guest

im with buddy it is hard to find an emulator that plays any of the newer games good or @ all that pj64 or whatever is alright but still freezes up and haz grafical errors. i meen i know you guys dont control the emu's that come in but cant you jus bug the shit outa the people that do(or blackmail them with naughty pics of them with there dog or sumthing)

me_m_e Guest

but sreiosly im willing to bet the people smart enough to make the emulators probly got like super emulators and ini's that can play any game(there jus to stinji to hook us up with the good shit or get some sort of joy out of makeing us wait several months jus for sum ini file that plays like one or 2 more games)