Thread: Where to buy Swap Magic?

Thanks

Default Where to buy Swap Magic?

First of all I would like to apologize if this thread doesn't belong in this section, feel free to move it or delete it if it's not in the right section.

Well, as the title says, whee can I buy swap magic? I know where to buy it but I'm not sure if it's the right place, right price, right deal. basically, i want to know where you guys bought yours. I have searched a few places where I can get Swap Magic for 20-30$, which ain't much. But I don't have any experience with these so I need some advise from the experts.

Divineo has the 3.6v for 18.95$ + 5$ for shipping. I'm not sure if it includes the slidecard.

AllModchip also has the 3.8v for 27.95$ with free shipping and includes the DVD and CD version and slidecard or magic keys (your choice).

I know that the only difference between the 3.6v and the 3.8v is that the 3.8v has AR integrated and some codes. I wont be suing the Swap magic disc very much except for a few games since I like to put my games in my HD.

Thanks. Any advice is aprpreciated.

Thanks
    EP Points

got mine here. http://www.ultimateconsoleguides.com/swapmagic.htm

at the time they were running a special SM 3.6 + Magic Keys 2 for 28 bux free shipping. This site always has free shipping in the continental US.

Thanks

I see, thank you for the help too bad they increased the price to 30$ now.

Thanks

http://www.swapmagic3.com/Swap_Magic_Where_To_Buy.asp .it gives u a list of websites you can buy swap magic from.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 124 Posts
    EP Points

I'd go w/ the cheaper 3.6 since you really don't need the special stuff w/ the 3.8 coder and I'd be sure it came w/ both the DVD and CD. There are literally a sh*tload of places you can buy online like from the official store, modchipstore.com, or you could just search on google sometime. Either way I seriously can't remember where I got mine , but long ago I just searched google and got one from some random seller and it was only $9.99 used for a SM 3.6 DVD and CD.
    My inbox IS NOT A REQUEST BOX , if you want to make requests maybe do it here? Someone w/ working links might help you there (I don't do requests obviously, however, feel free to let me know if a DLC file doesn't work* and needs an update ) *ex:"container error"

How to use DLC files? Use Jdownloader
    Still looking for PS2 undubs by any chance? Try searching "PS2 undub project 2.6" @ google, it's hard to miss and you can maybe find most of em in a single search/post .

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Destrudo View Post
    I'd go w/ the cheaper 3.6 since you really don't need the special stuff w/ the 3.8 coder and I'd be sure it came w/ both the DVD and CD. There are literally a sh*tload of places you can buy online like from the official store, modchipstore.com, or you could just search on google sometime. Either way I seriously can't remember where I got mine , but long ago I just searched google and got one from some random seller and it was only $9.99 used for a SM 3.6 DVD and CD.
    Last post: 29th-July-2007

2007, almost 4 years old.

Please don't post in ancient threads.