Thread: a real weird question

badomen Guest

Default a real weird question

If a man says something in the forest and a woman isnt around to hear it, is he still wrong?

sorry the real question is: how much would i look to pay for a controller like the psx one (same kinda thing) for the computer and what one should i look for?

i live in nz so if ya put in in us dollars i can work it out
    thanks

Thanks

I know I know. Pick me, Pick me. LOL

Here i got your solution. If you want to use your same PSX OR PS2 OR even N64 you can use this great USB converter. Thanks to the good ol LIk Sang website. Nothing better than playing with the original controllers. Here is the web url: http://www.lik-sang.com/catalog/prod...266&PID=690459

Its cheap and they got a lot of other stuff too. Let me know if this helped ya.

Peace.

badomen Guest

Thanks heaps thats what im looking for!

Unfortunaly they dont ship to nz so i cant get it from there.
    The problem iv had is getting someone to ship to nz!

Thanks

Hey you didnt check all the way. They do ship to New Zealand. Go and buy your product from there. It can even convert it to New Zealand dollars and tell you how much it will be. If you scroll down a bit and check on the left side of the web site. You can change it to reflect how much it would cost you in new zealand. Trust me on this when you go to checkout all you need to do is select new zealand and it is listed on there.

Give it a try and let me know the outcome.

PEace

badomen Guest

hmm ok i will go look

thanks