Thread: This Film is Not Yet Rated

Thanks

Default This Film is Not Yet Rated

Who has seen this documentary. It is kind of like a Michael Moore documentary about the MPAA rating system. Kirby Dick is hilarious. Here was their description of the MPAA ratings system.
    G means general audiences, no nudity, no sex, and no drugs, violence must be cartoonish and minimal and language may go beyond polite conversation
    PG means Parental guidance. There may be strong language like shit or ass or brief nudity like showing off an ass or light violence like getting kicked in the ass
    PG-13, parents are strongly cautioned as in LOOK OUT MOM, HERE COME MORE SHITS, bullshit, dumb shit, little shit, shitfaced, and shithead, fuck is also allowed but usually just once so directors are urged to choose their fuck carefully. A simple fuck you is okay but referring to the sexual act as in "May I please Fuck You" or "I enjoy getting fucked" is completely unacceptable. If a character says that, especially while abusing an illegal narcotic, the film is rated
    R.
    R means restricted. Nobody under seventeen admitted without parent or guardian. There may be frank sex talk, sexual themes, sexualized nudity,tough language, and tough violence like a thousand handicapped orphans being decimated by a hail of gunfire but, if the film depicts realistic baby making in a position other than missionary, acts involving oral sex with females, anal sex, fetishes, more than two humans, or what the MPAA deems "abberational behavior, that film may get slapped with an NC-17.
    NC-17 means no children seventeen and under period. An NC-17 rating may range from a senior citizen gangbang to a foreign Pedro Almodóvar film but art films make people feel funny, especially the ones with "abberational behavior."

Thanks

You're making a lot of useless threads lately. You must be new.

The "What movie are you watching" thread is over there. *points*

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

meh, you can make threads about movies if you want to.

Also, Join Date: Jun 2007

I almost played the no shit card there. Not that I wanna comment on the uselessness, I just signed on.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!