Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Listen Up!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Makenshi View Post
    WERE GOING HOME WITH THE LORD LIKE IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!
    if by chance the Rapture is what was meant here, Left Behind, and anything similar got it backwards, the christians are left behind and anyone that beleive the anti-christ is jesus gets raptured away.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Man View Post
    I'm a christian too, and like you I know where I'm headed, but I think your taking this just a bit too far. Every religion has its radicals, and I'm afraid your it.
    Christians pray for people regardless. They dont attack people. Recently i found out that i had a choice in my life and that is if i want to believe what the devil says then ill be in trouble but if i keep my eyes on Jesus and believe him then any weapon formed against me will fail. I also found out that what i went through a lot of people went through the same thing as me and i choose to keep my eyes on Jesus. Ill be waiting for some comments and then ill see if i can delete my account. If things are bad so i cant come here you all can continue to talk about what you want ill keep my eyes on Jesus.

Thanks

Christians pray for people regardless. They dont attack people. Recently i found out that i had a choice in my life and that is if i want to believe what the devil says then ill be in trouble but if i keep my eyes on Jesus and believe him then any weapon formed against me will fail. I also found out that what i went through a lot of people went through the same thing as me and i choose to keep my eyes on Jesus. Ill be waiting for some comments and then ill see if i can delete my account. If things are bad so i cant come here you all can continue to talk about what you want ill keep my eyes on Jesus.
    Didn't you have a moment like this in March?

You then said this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenshi
    Im just not going to get involed so i dont get tainted anymore. Good and bad dont mix so i chose not to get into more trouble. Hell i should leave this site and never come back just cause of stealing games.
    Maybe you should have taken your own advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hit the boring spot for maximum yawnage!

Thanks
    EP Points

I want to say to Sprung if i cant have friends here and i still have a bad time here please delete my account cause i cant take your guys comments anymore they really make me feel bad.
    Easy, tiger.

I share your core beliefs. I also know when and where to share those beliefs. Emuparadise is not the place. Just like the "crazy old guy" you see wandering up and down Main Street screaming about how God is going to smite all the sinners, you have found your way to our "Main Street". Testament is a good thing to have, but knowing the time and the place for it is just as important.

Don't spread the wrong message.

Thanks
    EP Points

I was sure the "crazy old guy" sentence was about Jackhammer, but then I went all because it wasn't.

Anyhow, beautiful trolling act is what it is.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

you all can continue to talk about what you want ill keep my eyes on Jesus.
    Better do that.

He's a sneaky motherfucker.

He swapped my booze with water.

Wasn't too good of a carpenter either. Kept freaking out whenever he saw nails.