Thread: Anyone tried out Project64 yet??

Griever Guest

Arrow Anyone tried out Project64 yet??

Project64 is a new emulator for the n64 and is apprarently very promising but their main aint working. It is made by zilmar and jabo (two very talented coders) I really want to try perfect dark on it.
    has any tried it yet?

Omega Guest

I've downloaded it, and started my only ROM on it, but all I'm getting is a very nice black screen.
    **Looks at it again**
    Yes, still a black screen. Just wonderful, but you probably should get the opinion from someone who has a better video card.

techIII Guest
    Well, All I can say is that project64 is great!! Tested zelda1 and starfox on it, and it ran smoothly (except for the sound but we have seen that everywhere I think). Im going to test perfect dark soon and lett you all know the results

oh btw, this site is GREAAT!! Keep up the job, its been for awhile since I found a good roms site without tricky ports to nowhere The ircchat and forums rocks! Cheers to the makers of this site and those who are keeping it up!

Muskusrat Guest

Arrow

I tried this emulator and I must say that I was stuned. I have now been playing with alot of games and they works excellent. Good sound and grafics. Alot of other emulators can take an example of this emulator.

O well all I can say is to download this emulator and try it out yourselfs you wont be dissapionted.

I am off playing Banjo Kazooie on Project64

Griever Guest

Arrow

they have released a new ini check it out at http://pj64.emulation64.com/

now if only conkers could be emulated

MasterYoda Guest

Smile

I love PJ64; it's by far the best emu on the net right now. Majora's Mask emulates perfectly on it; I beat the game with all the masks and all the secrets. Also, several other games are playable on this emu. The current version is 1.1 and Smiff released a new ini 1.1.05. Get it now! For more info check this address:
    Project 64 Message Board

Griever Guest

bleh version 1.1 seems to be slower for me but then again pj64 is an emulator that requires alot of tweaking and Im way too lazy to bother. Ill stick to daedalus if they ever update that is