Thread: Final Fantasy 12 Level Question

Thanks

Default Final Fantasy 12 Level Question

Hello,
    I was wondering what level i should be at if i'm at the part where i'm supposed to go to the Stilshrine of Miriam??
    Also, what's a good place around here to level up quick becuase i am pretty sure I am not up to par on what level i "should" be at. I tried going to the jellies and using fira to kill them and get mad xp when all of them drop but i take too much damage as of now to do it consistantly over and over.
    Last edited by Malikman; 29th-June-2007 at 20:14.

Thanks
    EP Points

I just checked on GameFAQs, the Esper boss in the Stilshrine of Miriam (Mateus) is Lv30, so I'm guessing you should be around that...

I never had to level grind during the game, so I can't really give you tips about that one, sorry. Getting the latest equipment/spells/gambits/licences/etc. always helps, but that's pretty obvious.

Thanks

i kow... but even with the latest equipment i am still taking a tad bit more damage than i'd like.. my guys are at 22,24 and 28 and i'm thinking i am going to get them all to 25 or to 30 definetly 25 though. I don't know if my mind can last level grinding to 30 haha.

Thanks

In the Stilshrine of Miriam there should be a place where are a lot of respawning undeads keep fighting there to level up and to build chains to get good equipment from them. Use healing spells on them to kill them easily.
    In Bur-Omisacre you can buy golden Armlets which double your LP.
    With them you can gain fast LP. Use them to learn the licences that have an instant effect like the HP-Plus licences.
    You also can do some mark hunting to get better equipment and to earn XP.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
    In the Stilshrine of Miriam there should be a place where are a lot of respawning undeads keep fighting there to level up and to build chains to get good equipment from them. Use healing spells on them to kill them easily.
    In Bur-Omisacre you can buy golden Armlets which double your LP.
    With them you can gain fast LP. Use them to learn the licences that have an instant effect like the HP-Plus licences.
    You also can do some mark hunting to get better equipment and to earn XP.
    He's way too close to the beginning of the game for anything you suggested.

oh, and /close