Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics help

Newbi3 Guest

Post Final Fantasy Tactics help

Heya, I'm a newbie to the iso scene, I just had a few questions, if anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

Firstly, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I could get an iso of Final Fantasy Tactics, http://www.isospsx.tk/ and this site's links are down, and I wasn't able to find an ftp with it.

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to play a PSX iso without a burner? I heard something about a program called daemon tool, I was just curious if any of you actually know it would work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!!

sickboy Guest

I don't know about the ISO but with epsxe you don't need deamon tools it will play the ISo off the hard drive.

chii Guest

the files aren�t down on this site
    you must use getright to download the files
    read this: http://planeta.terra.com.br/lazer/isospsx/getright.html
    you can download getright here: www.getright.com

Potatoe Knight Guest

its...all in spanish....

chii Guest

You don�t speak spanish?

start getright
    press F8
    klick on the + before Advanced
    then on protocols
    mark Use Cookies from your web browser
    mark Send "Refer" in HTTP requests
    and mark Generated from the download URL
    press ok

jakk Guest

Originally posted by Potatoe Knight
    its...all in spanish....
    Spanish?! Spanish?!

SPANISH?!

IT'S PORTUGUESE!!!!!

sickboy Guest

ahhh.. I was wondering what the language was. I new it wasn't spanish cuz altavista wouldn't translate it right. while on the topic does anyone have a link to a better translator than babelfish?

kiqbaq Guest

is that site down righ tnow? or closed or somthing.. it was working fine then i left and came back and now its not working anymore

Grim Mangler Guest

If Its Spanish Than use Babbel Fish from AltaVista it works awesome just put in Eng- Span and type in website

kiqbaq Guest

yes that works.. but has anyone actually gotten on the website today?.. whenever i go there i get a page cannot be displayed screen. i jsut want to know if its not working just for me or is it everyon eeles too