Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: looking into this PSP deal thingy...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I know, I wasn't talking about me, my PSP has been on 1.5 for almost a year and I haven't even bothered to upgrade it to a custom FW yet I guess I'll do it one of these days
    I bought a copy of GTA:LCS when the exploit was discovered and prolly I'll do the same with Lumines, even if I don't need it to downgrade my PSP.
    Oh crap I forgot to mention....my earlier post was meant for Ktiger Since he has got his new PSP and is gonna try downgrading it, he's gonna be nervous (just like I was ) thats why I was telling him to not freak out

Damn this Lumines thing is so tempting, even though am broke and I really don't need it, my hands are itching to grab one asap

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey guys did I need to keep all that shit on my PSP Mem stick from the lumines downgrade and then from the Custom firmware switch over, b/c once I successfully downgraded and then went to a custom firmware I deleted all the files I used b/c I didnt think I needed them and now I can't run PSP games from the memory stick. Please help.

I get this "game could nto be started (80020321)" what an I doing wrong? I mean I already switched firmwares aso I really didnt need any of those files that made the switch possible right?

What directory should I be runnign the Iso's of my mem stick from?
    Last edited by Ktiger41; 29th-June-2007 at 02:41.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ktiger41 View Post
    Hey guys did I need to keep all that shit on my PSP Mem stick from the lumines downgrade and then from the Custom firmware switch over, b/c once I successfully downgraded and then went to a custom firmware I deleted all the files I used b/c I didnt think I needed them and now I can't run PSP games from the memory stick. Please help.

I get this "game could nto be started (80020321)" what an I doing wrong? I mean I already switched firmwares aso I really didnt need any of those files that made the switch possible right?

What directory should I be runnign the Iso's of my mem stick from?
    Put a UMD in the drive

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Put a UMD in the drive

Sprung I <3 u.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sprung I <3 u.

(I did the same thing)

Thanks

Sprung I <3 u.
    Oh wow...you got everything working....thats great . Enjoy your PSP

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Put a UMD in the drive
    It happened to me too

Edit: Ktiger, I would recommend you to disable "Auto-boot UMD" coz otherwise, the UMD disc will autoboot everytime you start your PSP
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 29th-June-2007 at 17:14.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

Well if 2 people did the same mistake before me then I don't feel completely stupid.

btw, I went all over my city and into the next one until I finally found 3 copies of Lumines at EB games.

Thanks

btw, I went all over my city and into the next one until I finally found 3 copies of Lumines at EB games.
    Awesome