Page 9 of 250 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hangout: This new HO title is kupo's last will before Skinner ends him.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyMadman View Post
    To prove to the morons that the world is round, not flat. But I'm thinking that the site is more of a joke.
    Ya think?
    Technically, it could be considered flat on short distances.
    Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    I am wondering whether it is the model of tv I have that has lag issues. I don't think it is just my set, but I see good reviews for this tv all around. The thing is, when playing games the screen lags at some points. It isn't the biggest deal, but I would love to have a tv that didn't do that. I even experienced lag during a movie.
    Never heard of such a thing. I doubt it's even possible. The TV would have to somehow be doing some processing. :/

Thanks

that's what they're trying to say... "Oh, when you walk, does it feel flat or curved?" It feels flat because it's 360 degrees of curve spread over 24000 miles.

dumbasses.

Thanks

This is bugging the hell out of me. If it is just my tv, then I have to go get another one. Although to know if it is just mine then I will have to go get anothers one. Then I will have to drive 45 minutes back home just to test it. Then if it is, to get a nice tv I will have to spend $400 more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

strongbad's doc upped his meds...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    Never heard of such a thing. I doubt it's even possible. The TV would have to somehow be doing some processing. :/
    I don't think the game is slowing down. I think the tv is. I know for sure that it isn't my mind playing tricks on me.
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyMadman View Post
    that's what they're trying to say... "Oh, when you walk, does it feel flat or curved?" It feels flat because it's 360 degrees of curve spread over 24000 miles.

dumbasses.
    I dunno. If someone's stupid enough to believe it, you have to be even more stupid to start arguing with them.
    This is bugging the hell out of me. If it is just my tv, then I have to go get another one. Although to know if it is just mine then I will have to go get anothers one. Then I will have to drive 45 minutes back home just to test it. Then if it is, to get a nice tv I will have to spend $400 more.
    Did you try to plug your DVD/consoles/mother/whatever using different cords? Like, does the s-Video plug fuck up just the same as the RCA ones?

Thanks

Did you try to plug your DVD/consoles/mother/whatever using different cords? Like, does the s-Video plug fuck up just the same as the RCA ones?
    When using RCA I can't even play games through it. Well, I can, but there is some delay when not playing games in HD. I thought that was a bit weird, so I had a friend evaluate this with his gamecube and a copy of SSBM. The game looks fine, but there is a bit of delay from the button press to the action onscreen. Playable but annoying as hell. I was experiencing the same thing through my Component cable on my xbox but then realized that it was displaying in 480i. I changed it to 720p and had no delay problems. I am about to test it with my xbox to check for lag. I have experienced lag through these component cables already while watching Ghost Rider on my PS3. It is one of those dual cable deals. I have also experienced the lag I am describing through the VGA port with my 360.

Thanks

lag lag lag
    Quitcherbitchin.

Thanks

I can't. This is pissing me off. Makes me a little sick just thinking about it.

Thanks

Oh, man. Deadliest Catch... They just cut the hearts out of two cod (their baitfish for the crabs), and ate them while they were still beating.

Thanks
    EP Points

When using RCA I can't even play games through it. Well, I can, but there is some delay when not playing games in HD. I thought that was a bit weird, so I had a friend evaluate this with his gamecube and a copy of SSBM. The game looks fine, but there is a bit of delay from the button press to the action onscreen. Playable but annoying as hell. I was experiencing the same thing through my Component cable on my xbox but then realized that it was displaying in 480i. I changed it to 720p and had no delay problems. I am about to test it with my xbox to check for lag. I have experienced lag through these component cables already while watching Ghost Rider on my PS3. It is one of those dual cable deals. I have also experienced the lag I am describing through the VGA port with my 360.
    Eh, I know fuck all about HD and whatever else you're yammering about in there. I blame the PS3, it sucks and ruins friendships. It's ebil.

Thanks
    EP Points

Also, it seems like you just can't set up your TV.

Thanks
    EP Points

Try smashing headfirst through the screen, and into a houseplant.

It's called the Strongbad Maneuver.

Thanks

Also, it seems like you just can't set up your TV.
    Nah, I am not stupid.

I tested the 360 games I was having problems with on my samsung monitor and they did seem to run a bit better. Not a lot better,but I guess some of the lag was from the games. Maybe Ghost Rider didn't lag, but I one of my friends made the comment aboutmy tv slowing down. I suppose it could have been the special effects it was going through. That is how I played it off in my mind at the time, but it has been eating me up. I am going to run further tests now.

Thanks

It's called the Strongbad Maneuver.
    ZING!!!